Delicious

Posted by 5745211695320728391 on Sep 18, 2012

I can easily eat a whole bag in one sitting. Super crisp and just enough of a hint of sweetness. A great paleo treat

Nice healthy snack

Posted by eathealthy on Jul 02, 2013

These coconut chips are a nice healthy snack with only 3 ingredients! they are sweet and salty, if you like coconut these will be a hit. I love that they taste great but have simple ingredients (coconut, sugar and salt). If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

Danielle Chips, Roasted Coconut Chips, 2 oz (56 g)

Posted by 5163904384006676265 on Feb 23, 2013

This is the most delicious thing I ate in the world!

So yummy

Posted by EvaSaade on Sep 17, 2013

Tasty, sweet and yummy. Love it ^_^ I recommend!

No extra oil, but unspecified sugar

Posted by Non-GMO on Jun 24, 2012

I purchased these because unlike their other chips, there is no palm oil added only the fat from the coconut itself. Young green coconut us used, which makes for a unique and delicate chip. However, the chips are very small. We found that this makes a better ice cream or Coconut Bliss topping than a chip for snacking or dipping. I have not confirmed with the company the source of their sugar. I am hoping that it is sugar cane and not GMO beet sugar. It is worth a call to find out.

Fantastic!!!

Posted by Reviewer1534314 on Sep 18, 2012

Fantastiiiiic :)

mmmmm

Posted by Reviewer1411992 on Jan 20, 2012

very good, can´t stop when the bag is opened

Amazing taste~~I really love it

Posted by 5741387544588097728 on Oct 25, 2014

Amazing taste~~I really love it

Me esperaba otra cosa

Posted by DelikatEssences on Nov 24, 2013

Están buenos, pero son chips corrientes de coco, de las que nos encontramos en los surtidos de frutas deshidratadas, y no me ha gustado que lleven azúcar añadido, creo que no es necesario dado que el coco es dulce de por sí.

Excellent

Posted by 4642325858818988605 on Oct 21, 2013

Excellent coconut flavor, was shocked at how good this was. Sweet, but not too sweet.. just perfect. If you are a fan of coconut, you just have to try this! My only complaint is that it is too expensive for that small quantity. Wish the bag was more full.