Dastony, 100% Organic Almond Butter, 8 oz (227 g)

4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews

Extremely smooth

Posted by 4929416243856968489 on Jan 29, 2014

Stone grinding makes this butter extremely, perfectly smooth - even smoother than I expected and much smoother than almond butter from other manufacturers. It also makes the butter extremely runny. It's still made of hard almonds, though, so the mouthfeel is a little chalky and sticky, and I'm not sure if I prefer it to a coarser grind. One more thing that's unusual is the flavor - it's a quite strong almond flavor, presumably from ground almond skin, with cherry pit notes.

Really like it!

Posted by 4941169245187003946 on Aug 19, 2014

I like to use this in my smoothies and recently used it to make banana ice cream! I would recommend this product and I will order it again.

Nice Texture

Posted by 4847022420888488801 on Apr 29, 2014

Nice texture and taste. I like that I don't have to stir it that much to mix the oils back in. Great with green apples and cinnamon.

not my favourite

Posted by Reviewer1609480 on Feb 16, 2014

This almond butter is too smooth and runny for me. Not a favourite.