Excellent.

Posted by 5514081950035846903 on Apr 07, 2016

Love it because it has not been heated at all like some of the other brands. Much healthier. Organic is a plus but raw is everything. No heat keeps it alkaline. Creamy and delicious.

good stuff

Posted by 5219788476217161666 on Apr 16, 2014

excellent quality thus the price to match, keeps well in the fridge, so far the best I have tasted , definitely a 5 star!

good

Posted by 4981225071447531845 on Dec 12, 2015

i like it with dates ,, so delicious

Creamy

Posted by Reviewer1978640 on May 03, 2016

This is very good. Very happy discovery. Tahini in Japan is not good. This is lovely and creamy. Will buy again.

Used it to make hummus for a prty last night...

Posted by 4939640638573774226 on Aug 08, 2016

and everyone said it was the best hummus they'd ever had! I was a bit concerned as it tasted like it might be on the stale side, but moved ahead after checking the best by date. Going to their website gave me confidence in their process and the quality of ingredient. Once incorporated into the hummus, I couldn't tell the difference from other organic tahini I've used for this. This one does seem to have a higher oil content than most, so it was thin compared to others I've used. I have a batch of halva crystallizing in the frig that will be ready later tonight and looking forward to a taste test of that too!

Best Tahini

Posted by 5514792961746128084 on Oct 03, 2016

Some reviewers prefer the raw tahini from Artisana because it doesn't have the bitterness normally found in a tahini (Artisana's tahini is the least bitter of all brands, raw or roasted, that I have tried). However, I think the Artisana brand is a little bland, with a slightly greasy aftertaste (almost like congealed animal fat used for making gravy). However, I think the Artisana brand is good for sweet dressings and desserts (it's raw and not salty). I found this Dastony brand of tahini to be the best tasting because it has a strong, deep flavour which is excellent for savoury dips and salad dressings. This Dastony tahini is also smooth and creamy (just like the Artisana brand).

I love it!

Posted by 5357959731556214313 on Mar 31, 2014

Delicious and creamy texture. I usually mix it with honey and eat with wafer. I love it.

Why bitter ?

Posted by 4828844711409853621 on Aug 01, 2016

Not only no sesame taste, it is bitter ! Don't know why it tastes bitter and have thrown this garbage away ! Don't put in your mouth !