Extremely smooth

Posted by 4929416243856968489 on Jan 29, 2014

Stone grinding makes this butter extremely smooth - and thin. Compared to almond butter, the mouthfeel is much less chalky. The hazelnut taste is quite intense, borderline bitter, probably because of ground skins, but acceptable if you spread it thin.

Dastony Hazelnut Butter

Posted by Reviewer2678675 on Jan 25, 2014

Love this stuff! My new addiction. Wish it came in larger jars. I've always loved the taste of hazelnuts, and it's been hard to find hazelnut butter. Always before I've gotten the roasted kind, but this is better. Be prepared for its thin consistency, which is fine with me, but wouldn't work if you're planning to spread it in a thick layer like you could with almond or peanut butter.

Runny consistency

Posted by 5530458417621484716 on Jul 29, 2015

The flavour is pleasant and fresh, but the consistency is unusually runny for a nut butter. I wonder if they mixed water into it. It runs even when I scoop it out with a spoon; let me not even try with a butter knife cos I don't get anything if I do! And when I put it on my rice cakes, it flows all over and makes a mess. I'd had good experiences with iHerb products thus far. It's not easy finding a hazelnut butter without chocolate and the flavour is fine. So I'd buy this again if the consistency was right.

waste of money

Posted by 4780123203450842923 on Sep 08, 2016

its very oily and it taste like oil not hazelnut, i will never buy this product again

FANTASTIC

Posted by 5122422445630726389 on Sep 12, 2014

I ordered a few items and im in Australia I got my product in 4 days I was highly impressed with how fast it came from America I will definitely be ordering again soon from iherb.com ..some elf products next I think :) Thankyou for the great service Tastes thick and very much like hazelnut grounded in a thick yet smooth consistency im taking for extra biotin for heathy hair skin and nails I look forward to making pancakes too

Delicious enough to tempt

Posted by 5275592479105129619 on Aug 06, 2016

This was so good that I'm not sure I would buy again - ate it way too fast!!

yummmm

Posted by 5241031409592753489 on Jun 19, 2016

wish the jar was twice as big

Best hazelnut butter!

Posted by MaryanaLishman on Aug 07, 2014

I am a HUGE fan of the Dastony brand, as well as stone ground nut butters in general. They're much smoother with a more intense flavour and for me, far more versatile. I add this to chocolate avocado mousse and it's quite frankly, incredible. It would also go well in smoothies etc. Seriously in love with it.

It has a good taste

Posted by AnkaMaria07 on Nov 17, 2014

I like the taste of this and I like that the oil doesn't separate. You can make your own healty chocolate by adding cocoa and honey or stevia.

good

Posted by 5243703113936666713 on Sep 09, 2014

not very creamy but taste like the real thing (i.e. mashed up hazelnuts and not "creamy" unhealthy hydrogenated oils); it's best in smoothies or on biscuits. Probably great to bake with too, will try that next.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »