Ms

Posted by 5287178679190435095 on Dec 12, 2015

My husband really likes the scent of this, I use this in my kitchen.

good quality

Posted by 4905512002673838258 on Jun 19, 2015

I bought this as a gift because I love the smell so much. Its on the sweet side- perfect for use in the kitchen.

Good Practical Soap

Posted by teacupLA on Apr 27, 2015

This fragrance is much like the "Orange Soap" my husband purchases at typical Auto Parts stores. The odor of this Tangerine-Melon Hand Wash is more intense than a 'natural odor' but it has a pleasant, refreshing fragrance in small amounts, otherwise it can be artificially overwhelming. The soap cleans very well and gets rid of grease and gardening mud under the nails too. I squirt it onto a nail scrub brush. It also leaves a pleasant refreshing odor in the kitchen if you keep a dispenser at the sink. I am getting another bottle today. For frequent use I want something gentler to my hands so I made up my own liquid soap using Dr. Bonner's Unscented Baby-Mild Magic Soap. I pour some of the liquid soap and distilled water into a foaming dispenser and add 10 to 30 drops of whatever essential oil I am into at the moment. Lately, I've been using Aura Cacia Patchouli 100% pure essential oil. Sometimes I add extra added liquid Vit E too. Unfortunately iHerb no longer carries Dr Bonner’s Liquid Magic Soaps; they are easy to find elsewhere. It was nice and simple to be able to purchase everything at iHerb but probably good karma to spread the money around to others. P.S. … I have also been using this Tangerine-Melon Soap to wash off my rubber gloves if I've been doing any grubby house or yard work instead of using my hubby's more powerful Orange Soap.

Really like it

Posted by 4772543509650156142 on Nov 28, 2014

Cleans the hands very well, in fact too well for me with OCD, but along with Madre Labs Unscented Hand Cream it's a perfect solution for clean and soft hands. The aroma is great!

Tangerinish foam

Posted by ShokoFlomel on Nov 10, 2014

It comes out as foam. It is very light and gentle and doesn't dry skin. The scent is very pleasant, on the tangerine side. The only little drawback is that it washes down not very quickly, you need much water not to feel soap on your hands. And it ends up too fast.

A great treat!

Posted by MasksOffMasksOn on Oct 26, 2014

This is such a great treat for yourself or your guests. The foam gives a very luxurious feeling to my bathroom, and the tangerine scent is just wonderful!

Pleasant smell & texture

Posted by 5204657399610859886 on Apr 30, 2014

satisfied first time user of deep steep products

non drying & smells great!!!

Posted by 4616406081575676469 on Feb 04, 2014

i always like orangy citrus scent, but this one is just so refreshing and relaxing!! also, my hands don't feel dry after washing with this handwash =)

Awesome

Posted by 5158177881410569065 on Jan 19, 2014

I love the foaming effect, the hand wash doesn't dry out my skin and smells really nice, not to dominating. Will be ordering it again.

it's very good