July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Derma E, Age-Defying Eye Cream, 1/2 oz (14 g)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

love it

Posted by Reviewer2416146 on Apr 17, 2010

The texture of this eye cream is so nice - it's very smooth and thick, so it moisturizes very well. I use it at night before bed, as well as in the morning under makeup (it's great under makeup). I haven't been using it for long enough to notice any difference in the wrinkles around my eyes, but I know that it moisturizes better than the previous product I was using. And the best part: it's vegan.

Moisturizing yet lightweight

Posted by Reviewer2487651 on Jul 25, 2010

I have been using this eye cream for only a week and already see less of my lines! It is very moisturizing but doesn't feel heavy or greasy. I really love this product and the price was great. I usually pay 2 or 3 times the price for other eye creams that don't work as well. I would definitely buy this again and recommend it to my friends!

so so

Posted by Reviewer3160178 on Feb 09, 2009

i use it for a month but seems doesn't work on me!

Eyelicious

Posted by Reviewer1298897 on Mar 02, 2012

The Derma E Age-Defying line (night, day, & eye cremes) are my favorite as far as ingredients, texture, scent, and results.

Eyes wide open(I hope)

Posted by Reviewer2237766 on Aug 12, 2013

Fantastic eye cream...soothing and Fresh feeling...waiting a couple of months to see if I look younger!!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »