July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Desert Essence, Dry By Nature Deodorant, with Chamomile and Calendula, 2.5 oz (70 ml)

Reviews 5-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Really, really good

Posted by alloriginal on May 23, 2013

I was concerned about the toxic chemicals often found in deodorants, and decided to try this. I was not expecting much. Moreover, I first used in the the harshest of environments: a week-long trip to Orlando, which was unbearably hot. I have to say I was pleasantly surprised. It worked very well. The scent is pleasant and light. It isn't greasy and doesn't stain clothed. Excellent! I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

I really like this product

Posted by volcano on Oct 23, 2013

Very good

From Latvia

Posted by Reviewer2115622 on May 07, 2011

Best deodorant I ever used. Realy dry, no smell.

I love this deodorant

Posted by Reviewer1774810 on Jul 13, 2012

I am pleasantly surprised at what a good job this does plus it has just a light fragrance.

Nice product!

Posted by Reviewer2900499 on Aug 31, 2012

I have tried many deodorants, and this is one of the best products available. It seems to help with wetness, it definitely helps with odor, and I can add my own perfume since it's unscented.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »