July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Desert Essence, Dry By Nature Deodorant, with Chamomile and Calendula, 2.5 oz (70 ml)

Reviews 2-star

Stopped working

Posted by Reviewer1530118 on Mar 28, 2014

I was quite happy with this deo, it became one of my favorite natural deodorants. But I didn't use it for a month or so, because I wanted to finish another deodorant. And when I resumed using this one, suddenly it didn't work. Any more. It's hard to believe my bacterial flora (or something) would have changed so drastically in this short time, so I guess the active ingredients just degraded or evaporated. Five minutes after applying it and I smell already, almost worse than applying no deodorant. I've used quite a few natural deos and never had this problem of efficacy disappearing (even with very similar products), at least not nearly to this extent.

Does not really work for me

Posted by Reviewer1455797 on Dec 18, 2012

This deodorant keeps me fresh for just a few hours, after that I start getting sweaty after all. I need to wash my clothes a lot more often. It does work better for me than de tea tree version though