July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Desert Essence, Dry By Nature Deodorant, with Chamomile and Calendula, 2.5 oz (70 ml)

Reviews 3-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Three Stars for Deodorant -No Stars for Anti-perspirant

Posted by Reviewer1055187 on Oct 07, 2010

This is my first review ever on iherb and I have spent thousands on this website. I was moved to write this review because I wore this deodorant called Dry by Nature for the first time today and I do believe that I sweated more than I have in a very long time. I was surprised and not too happy, given I had worn something that was not conducive to sweating. I was disappointed with the non-dry nature of this product but given it is a deodorant and not a real anti-perspirant (nor does it advertise as such but the name is a tad bit misleading) - I decided not to completely pan it. Bottom line: if you are looking for a nice natural deodorant by all means buy it but an anti-perspirant of any kind it is not.

Not so good

Posted by erikamarija on Aug 21, 2012

Using nivea, because didn't saw any difference when I was using this product.

Nice product

Posted by 5597075793049688967 on Sep 28, 2012

For Autumn season this product is good enough, while I was using it on September, only for 1 month. Cannot see traces on my clothes. Not allergic for my skin.

not sure I undersand whta's good about it

Posted by Reviewer2992316 on Oct 04, 2012

not sure I undersand whta's good about it

Packing, volume and price are changed

Posted by brownrice on Nov 23, 2012

This brand increased price a lot, I bought only $2+ few months ago but now is $4+ and the volume is slightly less than before, the other products of this band are also up price a lot, the quality is good, anyway, the price is changing too rapid.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »