super

Posted by Reviewer2726440 on Jun 16, 2013

ce déo fait super bien son job, quasi pas d'odeur, c'est ce que j'aime chez un déo

Really, really good

Posted by alloriginal on May 23, 2013

I was concerned about the toxic chemicals often found in deodorants, and decided to try this. I was not expecting much. Moreover, I first used in the the harshest of environments: a week-long trip to Orlando, which was unbearably hot. I have to say I was pleasantly surprised. It worked very well. The scent is pleasant and light. It isn't greasy and doesn't stain clothed. Excellent! I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

No deo effect at all! Waste of time and money!

Posted by honestreviews1 on Apr 24, 2013

The first time I tried this, I used it after I showered at night before going to bed. Was stinky when I woke up, which is actually weird, because when I shower at night, I don't normally use deodorant, and I don't smell when I wake up. Will not buy again.

Unscented

Posted by Reviewer3056904 on Mar 30, 2013

Reasonably effective but would prefer if it had some fragrance ( I can't smell anything)

lasts a pretty long time.

Posted by Reviewer3162171 on Mar 11, 2013

very good deodorant! keeps my pits dry and it's fragrance free, so i can wear whatever perfume or body lotion i please.not strong enough if you sweat alot.

I didn't understand it

Posted by belkamnr on Jan 24, 2013

So. This deodorant without any smell. Works normal, but no good

Desert Essence deodorant

Posted by Reviewer1580593 on Dec 31, 2012

I wanted an aluminum free deodorant and decided to give this one a try bad idea, It did not keep the odor away nor did it keep me dry I had to toss it out, waste of time and money.

Does not really work for me

Posted by Reviewer1455797 on Dec 18, 2012

This deodorant keeps me fresh for just a few hours, after that I start getting sweaty after all. I need to wash my clothes a lot more often. It does work better for me than de tea tree version though

...

Posted by 4926678312621703946 on Nov 25, 2012

...

Packing, volume and price are changed

Posted by brownrice on Nov 23, 2012

This brand increased price a lot, I bought only $2+ few months ago but now is $4+ and the volume is slightly less than before, the other products of this band are also up price a lot, the quality is good, anyway, the price is changing too rapid.