Desert Essence, Dry By Nature Deodorant, with Chamomile and Calendula, 2.5 oz (70 ml)

Nice product!

Posted by Reviewer2900499 on Aug 31, 2012

I have tried many deodorants, and this is one of the best products available. It seems to help with wetness, it definitely helps with odor, and I can add my own perfume since it's unscented.

love it

Posted by Reviewer2079309 on Sep 05, 2012

great texture and feel... and it really works!

THANK'S

Posted by Reviewer1184488 on Sep 09, 2012

All o'key

Great Deodorant

Posted by 4725392139257795946 on Sep 09, 2012

I've been looking for it everywhere. It's natural& decreased perspiration & eliminates odor.

Goes on Clear

Posted by 5172182123833018007 on Sep 13, 2012

This deodorant goes on clear. It’s like a miracle! I purchased this with my first order from this site. This stuff is the best! I was using Speed Stick, but it never helped with the odor. I also didn’t like all the nasty chemicals in it. Not only is Desert Essence deodorant natural, but also it there is no more odors! I have tried so many deodorants before this I nearly gave up. It feels like I’m not wearing anything! I absolutely love it. I’ve never found any product this good in stores.