love it

Posted by polarities on Sep 05, 2012

great texture and feel... and it really works!

Nice product!

Posted by Reviewer2900499 on Aug 31, 2012

I have tried many deodorants, and this is one of the best products available. It seems to help with wetness, it definitely helps with odor, and I can add my own perfume since it's unscented.

Does what you want it to

Posted by Reviewer1052411 on Aug 30, 2012

As far as controlling odor and even perspiration, it gets 5 stars from me. I would deduct one star because I could not detect any calendula fragrance. I like very much Tom's of Maine's Calendula deodorant, but it irritates my skin. This does not irritate, but doesn't smell as good as Tom's. The Desert Essence also is drier feeling on my skin than the Tom's, which is a benefit.

Not so good

Posted by erikamarija on Aug 21, 2012

Using nivea, because didn't saw any difference when I was using this product.

Fairly effective

Posted by filmoyster on Aug 21, 2012

This works for about 12 hours for me, and then wears off. I have found better results with the zinc based deodorants.

Good product

Posted by FEED-ME-MORE on Jul 31, 2012

Not a miracle, but in fact I like it, because it is not sticky, does not have odor and it is important for me because I don't want that deodorants would mix up with my perfumes. It helps to lock a sweat away indeed. Only one thing that is not super, you will need to rub it in your underarm 10 times up and down, up and down in order to feel that you put some deodorant on you.

I love this deodorant

Posted by Reviewer1774810 on Jul 13, 2012

I am pleasantly surprised at what a good job this does plus it has just a light fragrance.

From Norway

Posted by Reviewer1250238 on Nov 27, 2011

I like this very much.. Nice price.

I'm not sure yet...

Posted by Reviewer1379357 on Sep 19, 2011

...if this deo hold up for a whole day of normal activity. I smell of sweat after some hours when using this one.

Surprised it worked

Posted by Reviewer1083475 on Aug 29, 2011

I never tried a natural deodorant before. I was disappointed that it had no scent. I little something would be nice, but it actually seems to work as well as my popular brand, with no white residue.