Light and nice

Posted by Trulyislander on Aug 01, 2013

Light and nice, will buy again.

Does not really work for me

Posted by Reviewer1455797 on Dec 18, 2012

This deodorant keeps me fresh for just a few hours, after that I start getting sweaty after all. I need to wash my clothes a lot more often. It does work better for me than de tea tree version though

Voici ce que j'en pense:

Posted by CaroleensGarden on Oct 03, 2012

déo sans odeur qui fonctionne assez bien! dommage que sa compo ne soit pas au top...

No deo effect at all! Waste of time and money!

Posted by honestreviews1 on Apr 24, 2013

The first time I tried this, I used it after I showered at night before going to bed. Was stinky when I woke up, which is actually weird, because when I shower at night, I don't normally use deodorant, and I don't smell when I wake up. Will not buy again.

no me funcionó

Posted by andrelvf on Jun 06, 2016

Lamentablemente es una barra muy pegajosa, no mantiene el olor a raya ni es agradable su sensación en las axilas. No repetiré.

Does what you want it to

Posted by Reviewer1052411 on Aug 30, 2012

As far as controlling odor and even perspiration, it gets 5 stars from me. I would deduct one star because I could not detect any calendula fragrance. I like very much Tom's of Maine's Calendula deodorant, but it irritates my skin. This does not irritate, but doesn't smell as good as Tom's. The Desert Essence also is drier feeling on my skin than the Tom's, which is a benefit.

My personal winner

Posted by Zihuana on Jul 25, 2010

I've been trying out many aluminium free deo's but mainly got disappointed. Not with this one! Completely scentless, not sticky at all (easy to apply, though hard at first), and even holds rather well! It's been + 30 C for many weeks already and I tend to sweat a lot, but even though this isn't an antiperspirant I don't feel I sweat any more than with those - and unlike with other aluminium free's.

Good value for price

Posted by Reviewer2331009 on Mar 12, 2011

This controlled my underarm odor better than Tom's of Maine deodorant with no irritation either.

Great stuff -

Posted by Reviewer1029501 on Nov 01, 2010

keeps me odorless and dry in Colorado and does well much of the year in Western Oregon. BEst of all no irritation or odor

OK

Posted by Reviewer1657482 on Mar 15, 2011

If you look for a deo with delicate smell, that is the one.