Desert Essence, Organics, Body Care, Spicy Citrus Hand and Body Lotion, 8 fl oz (237 ml) (Discontinued Item)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

smells great

Posted by Reviewer3019647 From Arizona on Jan 10, 2008

This lotion smells great and leaves my skin soft and smooth. Very happy with it. Smell is not strong and does not linger long.

nice hand lotion

Posted by Reviewer2917413 From Indiana on Feb 27, 2008

I use this on my hands. I like it. It is a little greasy, but it soaks in pretty quickly. I would buy it again.

terrible scent

Posted by Reviewer1628601 From Pennsylvania on Mar 15, 2009

While this lotion is good over all, the scent is way too strong. It reminds you of "Oldspice" cologne. I had to return it because my husband couldn't stand the smell and it was too much for me after a while.

Great Lotion!

Posted by Reviewer1812920 From California on Nov 12, 2008

I love all organic products from Desert Essence, all shampoos, soaps, and lotions. Doesn't make my hair fall off or dry like other natural or especially commerical shampoos. Iherb.com makes it easier and cheaper for me to buy these products. I bought about 12 plus 10 items from Iherb.com last time. I will always buy from this website. Thanks Iherb.com

Diana Dimitrova