GREAT

Posted by 5120190742438192464 on Mar 22, 2016

It works great. I could sunbath and had no sunburn during the whole summer. Fantastic. Funciona perfectamente. Pude tomar el sol sin quemarme ni una vez en todo el verano, ni se me enrojeció la piel, siquiera. Fantástico.

Absolutely One Of My Favourite Sun Cremes

Posted by TrueShoppingAdvice on Jan 01, 2016

Very nice and easy to apply sun creme that works well. Does not make you whitish although the hands are white after applying this on the body. I have used this also on my face which tells a lot about the good quality of this product. Only minus side is that this is not at all and I really mean NOT AT ALL waterproof. Please, you are warmly welcome to visit my page for more reviews. Enjoy your iHerb journey!

Not as good

Posted by 5254137399912351601 on Jul 26, 2015

1. I don't think this is SPF 30, bacause I get tanned with it in case when other product with SPF 30 work much better. 2. The consistency is horrible, you can find small white balls there, which can't be evenly distributed on skin

very good product

Posted by Reviewer2405979 on Jul 20, 2015

Like it a lot and use it for face and body because i'm a lazy person and it's great: don't leaves my face greasy or sweaty. Yes, sometimes there's some little white flakes appears but it's easy to remove and it's not a huge problem. Consistancy is silky, a must have for me!

Have a problem here.

Posted by SonyaGeorgieva on Jul 07, 2015

This Solar Body cream have very good ingredients list but have a huge problem! The creme leaves white flakes everywhere, it does not absorb into the skin, it just goes all over the skin. It sticks and leaves a white film on our clothes.When you put the cream start to dry and when dry start to flakes to chunk staff.It is no good at all and this one for the face do the same.I contact today Devita because i bough 4 body and 1 face creams. I give a 2 stars only because have good ingredients list!

Interesting

Posted by 5497151061738767473 on May 21, 2015

Excellent ingridients. Different with regular SPF lotion.

Expensive and messy sun protection

Posted by 5277992650424515961 on May 12, 2015

We ordered 2x the Devita, Solar Body Moisturizer, SPF 30+, 7 oz (210 ml). We just got back from our holidays to Turkey and the creme leaves white flakes everywhere, it does not absorb into the skin, it just goes all over the skin. It sticks and leaves a white film on our clothes. Terrible!

Best sunscreen ever!

Posted by duckie on Feb 17, 2015

I bought this sunscreen for my trip to Thailand and it immediately became my all-time favorite. It is vegan, non-nano, non-gmo, and mostly organic, but also pleasant to use and very effective - I never burned, nor did it give my skin any unpleasant reactions. Highly recommended!

Awesome

Posted by Merinee on Sep 21, 2014

I use it on my neck and chest, it hasn't broke me out. Considering its high zinc consistency, the product is awesome!

The only natural sunscreen for me

Posted by 4807157224965336287 on Aug 28, 2014

This is literally the only purely natural sunscreen that I've ever tried that works and doesn't leave you all white. I kept trying other kinds because Devita is VERY expensive, but unfortunately everything else I've tried has left much to be desired. They leave you all white, or the texture is all wrong, leaves you oily and sticky, etc. But Devita is the only one that you can rub on and virtually no white or any other residue shows up at all! Despite the high cost, I've decided it's the only natural sunscreen I'll use, unless by some miracle I find a cheaper one that's better, but that's somewhat doubtful. So, I highly recommend this product if you're willing to overlook the price... Maybe if more people buy it, they'll eventually be able to lower the price.