New To iHerb?

Diva International, Diva Wash, 6 fl oz (177 ml)

No more worries about soap residue

Posted by Reviewer2094870 on Mar 28, 2009

Although I agree it may not be exactly necessary, I really like that I know that it's 'safe' to use on my divacup. It rinses off so easily, too, and I'm not so worried about residue as I was with the regular handsoap I used before I got this. Very little goes a long way, so even though it's a relatively small bottle I imagine this is going to last a really long time. I also started using this on my diaphragm and love it for the same reasons (know it's safe and not worried about residue).

très bien

Posted by Reviewer2060970 on Jun 05, 2009

un produit pour nettoyer la dica cup mais également visage et corps, c'est donc parfait.

I'd forgotten 6oz. were enough!

Posted by Reviewer2506554 on Dec 02, 2009

Was happily surprised when reminded by the bottle the size of 6oz.; as a concentrate will last for several months if used exclusively for the Diva Cup. Fragrance is a pleasantly mild citric scent, bearable even for citrus "haters" like myself. As promised, a little goes a long way and leaves no residue. iHerb's intro offer for new customer's gave me the best price on the market and had great, prompt service. Five stars all around though I do not give them lightly.

Diva wash

Posted by holahola on Oct 22, 2010

Finally a product to my mooncup!

Seems nice

Posted by Reviewer2541215 on Jun 06, 2011

It's funny because I bought this particularly because of the reviews and how everyone said it smelled so nice. I wondered about this because in the Diva cup brochure it says to use unscented soap only to wash the cup. Well, this stuff doesn't smell at all. Maybe they changed the formula but who knows. I guess it works well.