• iHerb Note: Dr. Best uses Benfotiamine manufactured by Hamari of Japan. Click here to see a "sample" of a certificate of analysis
  • Customer Ratings

Good

Posted by katuasha on Apr 17, 2011

Excellent price and quality.

A Staple

Posted by iAmNaN on Mar 14, 2011

I'm in my mid thirties and still drink more cocktails and stay up later than I care to admit. To help offset these unhealthy habits, I take benfotiamine (along with other supplements) to help keep the effects of A.G.E. at bay. I love the size of these caps. They're super small and super easy to take. A must, must, must for you ladies if you want to keep getting carded.

Not for me

Posted by Reviewer1948159 on Oct 20, 2010

This seems to work for some people, but unfortunately, I got side effects from it.

Seems to help leg pain/sciatica

Posted by Reviewer1533331 on Sep 05, 2010

I am not diabetic, but I take Benfotiamine to help those post-exercise pains I get in my legs at night and foot cramps that can happen when I wear shoes of varying heel heights (ladies, you know what I am talking about). Also, it helps with the pains I get from sitting for long periods of time, such as when I am driving. I am only in my 40's but these muscle pains have been with me since my 20's. Benfotiamine helps. I have taken it for about 8 months now.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2744608 on Aug 24, 2010

Good supp. I could feel it like it was alcar.

Love this!

Posted by Reviewer2815596 on Aug 04, 2010

This is a great form of B6 for those that can't tolerate others.

Benfotiamine

Posted by Reviewer2654177 on Jul 20, 2010

Pretty effective at helping to increase energy. May help alleviate depression in some. I would bet it would also help with slowing or possible helping reverse diabetic peripheral neuropathy in patients deficient in vitamin B1. I have seen at least one article on the reversal of diabetic peripheral neuropathy with proper vitamin b supplementation. Best bet would be to take this with a reasonable multivitamin B supplement. (Do not take too much vitamin B, I have seen at least one case of peripheral neuropathy caused by over supplementation of vitamin B.)

DB Benforiamine

Posted by Reviewer2328138 on Dec 26, 2009

Taking B-1 to help CHF. All seems well. This is a very good form of B-1 from what I read.

Less post-eating symptoms

Posted by Reviewer2671932 on Apr 25, 2009

I have noticed less symptoms of insulin responsiveness when taking this during food consumption. Bravo for this product.

Great form of thiamin

Posted by Reviewer2882806 on Apr 24, 2009

I take this with a B-Complex capsule. Good for nerves. My B-Complex has 40 mg of thiamin - I just needed a little extra support, so this dose works good for me. Synthetic vitamins just keep getting better! The bottle/cap are fairly good. No magnesium stearate (trans fat).

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »