• Doctor's Best uses exclusively the Tryptopure brand of tryptophan, manufactured by Ajinomoto of Japan.
  • Customer Ratings

Hi

Posted by Reviewer1821400 on Dec 15, 2011

Very good aid for sleep! And also good feeling during day.

Life long insomnia is over!

Posted by Reviewer3105168 on Jan 06, 2012

I've suffered from horrible insomnia my entire life and absolutely nothing has worked so consistently and for an entire 8 hours of sleep even under extreme stress. I do take between 2 and 3 scoops however and I seem to have no problem taking on an empty stomach. Thank you Dr's. Best and iherb!

This works the best.

Posted by Reviewer3252107 on Mar 24, 2011

This seems to work better than other Tryptophan products for me.

Wonderful Service

Posted by Reviewer1258531 on Mar 31, 2011

Excellent service and excellent product.

Use every night

Posted by Reviewer2427255 on May 02, 2011

2 scoops are a must for me to help me get to sleep easily.

Sleep

Posted by Reviewer1148301 on Jun 27, 2011

Helps me get several good hours of sleep when combined with melatonin.

Good quality product

Posted by Reviewer2913900 on Sep 01, 2011

I am 45 and struggled with insomnia for about a year. I'm fine going to sleep but I wake at about 2am then can't get back to sleep. Prescription meds had horrible side effects but I've found taking 100g of this if I wake, within about 30min I'm out like a light and wake up relaxed and refreshed at 6 or 7am. Well worth a try if you have any insomnia problems. Also, I live in Australia and the product was delivered within about 10 days which is a normal shipping time frame and product was securely packed in a protective box. I would definitely recommend ordering through iHerb.

Doctor's Best L Trytophan

Posted by Reviewer2528751 on Mar 15, 2008

Perfection, helps to calm me down when combined with L- Theanine

good sleep aid

Posted by Reviewer2796695 on Dec 18, 2007

I've had trouble sleeping my whole life, have been on Rx sleep aids a lot and wanted to be free of Rx's, so I am now taking 1000mg of l-tryptophan nightly with 2 valerian, it allows you to relax enough to fall asleep and stay asleep for 5 hours which is more than I've ever gotten without drugs. The best part (after actually being able to sleep) is that there is no sluggishness in the morning as there is with Rx's. I am very happy with this product. There was a 2 week loading dose time period before it became effective, it doesn't dissolve well so I just put it into a small cup and spoon it into my mouth and dissolve it there and drink water after. It's a small inconvenience for being able to sleep.

tryp

Posted by Reviewer1546432 on Jan 21, 2008

this tryptophan helps me get to sleep better than anything else--i have to get up early for my weekend job and i am a night owl, with tryp i get to sleep... your service, prices, speed of delivery etc. fantastic, the best on the internet i know of, thanks