• Doctor's Best uses exclusively the Tryptopure brand of tryptophan, manufactured by Ajinomoto of Japan.
  • Customer Ratings

tryp

Posted by Reviewer1546432 on Jan 21, 2008

this tryptophan helps me get to sleep better than anything else--i have to get up early for my weekend job and i am a night owl, with tryp i get to sleep... your service, prices, speed of delivery etc. fantastic, the best on the internet i know of, thanks

good sleep aid

Posted by Reviewer2796695 on Dec 18, 2007

I've had trouble sleeping my whole life, have been on Rx sleep aids a lot and wanted to be free of Rx's, so I am now taking 1000mg of l-tryptophan nightly with 2 valerian, it allows you to relax enough to fall asleep and stay asleep for 5 hours which is more than I've ever gotten without drugs. The best part (after actually being able to sleep) is that there is no sluggishness in the morning as there is with Rx's. I am very happy with this product. There was a 2 week loading dose time period before it became effective, it doesn't dissolve well so I just put it into a small cup and spoon it into my mouth and dissolve it there and drink water after. It's a small inconvenience for being able to sleep.

Tryptophan, a good product

Posted by Reviewer1572086 on Dec 11, 2007

This stuff is really good, and helped me sleep the first couple times I used, it. It seems to have a tolerance level you hit then it doesn't have the same effect, so you really can't rely on it nite after nite to help you sleep. Good stuff to have around though.

L-tryptophan

Posted by Reviewer1553905 on Nov 13, 2007

i've been using l'trypt for sleep for years. this is the best quality and value i've found for this product.

Best L-Tryptophen Powder, 100 g

Posted by Reviewer2448204 on Oct 27, 2007

Outstading product. I felt the positive affects of the product right after I began using it. Will purchase it in the future.

knocked me out at night

Posted by Reviewer1893578 on Oct 25, 2007

love it, very relaxing and a great sleep aid.

Awesome for Sleep!

Posted by Reviewer1125967 on Oct 21, 2007

Not only puts you to sleep but a very deep sleep too... I use to wake up almost every hour, now I sleep 6-8 with no problem

works for me!

Posted by Reviewer1738693 on Oct 15, 2007

Puts me to sleep even with fibromyalgia

Great product

Posted by Reviewer3339382 on Oct 12, 2007

Great product, price. Thankful you have it.

L-tryptophan

Posted by Reviewer1201926 on Oct 10, 2007

I'm a chronic insomniac and I started taking 2g an hour before bed, on an empty stomach, a week ago. Already, I'm sleeping better and I am no longer struggling through the days, yawning continuously. (my sleep hasn't been perfect, hence the 4 star rating, but maybe I haven't been taking it long enough) Powder is difficult to mix, however it doesn't taste too bad.