Satisfied

Posted by coconut on Jun 23, 2012

After much research I settled on this product and I'm satisfied.

regrets

Posted by Reviewer2344847 on Nov 17, 2011

I feel quite annoyed that I bought a bunch of ascorbic acid just before reading in The Calcium Lie how important it is to use whole food vitamin C

More energy!

Posted by 4988199088303534949 on Jan 10, 2015

I take 1-3 capsules per day with a couple of hours apart to stay alert and energized. Works very well, and I feel a bit more positive also.

I'm a big beliver in vitamin C

Posted by Rena61 on Mar 05, 2016

I still like Mega Food brand vitamin C the best, but know I need higher potency so I throw this into the mix to get my milligrams up to what my body requires. This is nice without fillers.

great stuff

Posted by Reviewer2535502 on Sep 16, 2014

Easy on stomach

No more bruising

Posted by Reviewer2586172 on Aug 09, 2013

Well that's a bit of a hyperbol, but that was part of my reasons in the beginning. I was told that my sensitivity to knocks and bruises were probably down to a lack of Vitamin C. It also helps with my sinusitis, and a low immune system. This is the first time I've tried this brand, but I like it.

good

Posted by 4844806052765778434 on Dec 12, 2015

great, good brand

Vitamin C

Posted by Naomii on Aug 01, 2015

As far as high dose Vitamin C with Bioflavinoids go, this was the best product I could find on the iHerb website, and I could not live without them.

Doctor's Best Quali-C is a 5 star product

Posted by 4896249502932192965 on Mar 17, 2016

High quality, easy absorption, never any stomach irritation, I love having 1 gram in a tablet. This is a daily must, Vitamin C and D3 makes everything work so much better in the body. Love that it's easy to swallow, I only buy easy to swallow supps. Look at my other reviews...I only review what I have tried.

The best vitamin C

Posted by 4849866154477566499 on May 20, 2016

Most vitamin C I "know" it's good, but in this case I feel I took vitamin C. This vitamin C is efficient, gave me the necessary boost on days I wasn't feeling well. I don't get fever related cold-flu since I am taking it, only mild version of these. I don't need to take sick leave if I get a flu.