No more bruising

Posted by Reviewer2586172 on Aug 09, 2013

Well that's a bit of a hyperbol, but that was part of my reasons in the beginning. I was told that my sensitivity to knocks and bruises were probably down to a lack of Vitamin C. It also helps with my sinusitis, and a low immune system. This is the first time I've tried this brand, but I like it.

Good product at a good price

Posted by Reviewer3117408 on Oct 13, 2016

Nothing much to say except this is the one I choose over my usual brands of Life Extension or Jarrow. It's a trusted brand for me at a good price. And 1,000 mg lets me take just one daily.

A must in fighting infections

Posted by 5700931387367406686 on May 02, 2016

Works great in fight against colds, flu, cough and whatever infections. Potent stuff !

LOVE LOVE LOVE

Posted by 5096190899575062847 on May 18, 2016

Vitamin C what else can I say. Its natures Antibiotic. I have been taking this for years and I never get sick. I recommend taking this product to all of my friends.

The best vitamin C

Posted by 4849866154477566499 on May 20, 2016

Most vitamin C I "know" it's good, but in this case I feel I took vitamin C. This vitamin C is efficient, gave me the necessary boost on days I wasn't feeling well. I don't get fever related cold-flu since I am taking it, only mild version of these. I don't need to take sick leave if I get a flu.

Vitamin C

Posted by Naomii on Aug 01, 2015

As far as high dose Vitamin C with Bioflavinoids go, this was the best product I could find on the iHerb website, and I could not live without them.

Vitamine C with good taste

Posted by sunnycoco on Aug 05, 2015

I am combining these with my overall diet and they do exactly as promised. Experienced no problems and you can also open the capsules and mix it into water if you don't want to swallow the capsules.

Good

Posted by 5606780008059554861 on Oct 15, 2015

Used with Glutathione

good

Posted by 4844806052765778434 on Dec 12, 2015

great, good brand

Doctor's Best Quali-C is a 5 star product

Posted by 4896249502932192965 on Mar 17, 2016

High quality, easy absorption, never any stomach irritation, I love having 1 gram in a tablet. This is a daily must, Vitamin C and D3 makes everything work so much better in the body. Love that it's easy to swallow, I only buy easy to swallow supps. Look at my other reviews...I only review what I have tried.