This product is great

Posted by Reviewer2617912 on Jan 22, 2010

I work in the healthcare industry in an outpatient facility with many clients that have been sick. I have been taking Daily Defense and have felt great. The one day that I woke up not feeling well, I took my dose immediately and felt better with in 15 minutes. I really like this product.

Better than a Flu Shot

Posted by Reviewer2946910 on Feb 13, 2011

So far, Daily Immune Defense has kept me from contracting a cold or flu. Getting either bug would hospitalize me for sure. In all, the three supplements I ordered from IHerb saved me $45.87. If I had purchased these same supplements from my Naturopath, they would have cost me $114.15. I am ready to order additional supplements shortly.

An effective immune system supplement

Posted by Reviewer1572662 on Dec 12, 2008

This is more powerful as an immune stimulant than mere EpiCor alone. The addition of olive leaf and Immunolin (high IgG content) offer a wide range defense against sinus infection as well as other seasonal maladies. Highly recommended as an alternative to the recurrent course of antibiotics usually prescribed in conventional care. Super fast shipping and careful packaging earmark iHerb as a premier supplier at reasonably low cost.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2789844 on Apr 12, 2011

Works to reduce the frequency of sinus infections

A difference

Posted by Reviewer3038002 on Feb 26, 2009

So Far so good.

Great product, why discontinued?

Posted by ShelleyP on Mar 04, 2014

This seems like an excellent formulation and I attribute the fact that we haven't had any colds in some time, at least in part, to this product. It's seem so strange that iHerb (or D.B.) is always discontinuing really good quality products.

Great product, great price