New To iHerb?

Doctor's Best, Strontium Bone Maker, 340 mg, 60 Veggie Caps

Bone Builder

Posted by Reviewer1053901 on Sep 15, 2006

Osteoporosis runs in my family. In fact, both my sisters and myself have been diagnosed with it. We cannot take the prescription drugs, so I went online to try to find a natural product to help. I found Doctor's Best with Strontium. I had researched Strontium, so I ordered it. My younger sister had had a bone density done and they told her she had Osteoporosis. I not only ordered for myself, but for my younger sister and my oldest daughter. Two months later, my younger sister had another bone density done. They told her she had Osteopenia. It seems that her Osteoporosis had decreased. As of yet, I nor my daughter have had another bone density done, but we are all quite satisfied with my sister's outcome.

My Success Story

Posted by Reviewer3100172 on Jan 31, 2007

I had been taking Fosomax and my bone density scores were poor and scary. When the news came out about the possible side effects of Fosomax, I immediately stopped taking it. My aunt told me about Strontium Bone Maker and I started taking two every morning about 4 or 5 months ago, and 1200 to 1800 mgs of Calcium every evening. I just had my f/u bone density and my scores have improved greatly, just -0.01 point away from being osteoporosis free. Needless to say, I am excited and looking forward to telling my doctor about the results. She has no idea that I stopped the Fosomax. I had to be sure the Strontium Bone Maker was working before telling her...and I am thrilled to say it is working!

This product helps to build bones.

Posted by Reviewer1476368 on Oct 16, 2007

Since diagnosed with osteopenia in Nov 2006, I search the iherb website for product which can help to build bones. I fould Doctor's Best Strontium Bone Maker and have been taking it for nearly a year. I just went for my bone mass density scan on 15 Oct 2007 and the results show 9.1% increase in bone mass. Please be reminded that daily calcium intake must be about 1500mg.

Doctor's Best, Strontium

Posted by Reviewer2921740 on May 06, 2008

Dexa scan improvement after taking Strontium for two years. Calcium can't be taken with other medications but Strontium can be taken right along with other meds in morning, however calcium must still be taken later in the day. Has no side effects as other medications such as fozamax, Bonvia,etc. Martha Veneziale, Toledo, Ohio

Dolly Clark

Posted by Reviewer1292451 on Sep 22, 2008

This strontium (when used apart from calcium) increased my bone density over the period of one year. I have 18-month medical monitoring for osteoporosis, and my doctor was very pleased. I no longer have osteoporosis ....I am 70 years old.