July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Dr. Bronner's Magic Soaps, Hemp Baby Mild Pure Castile Soap, Unscented, 16 fl oz (472 ml) (Discontinued Item)

Dr. Bronner's

Posted by Sprinkles on Oct 25, 2009

Unbelievable soap film residue problem if you have hard water -- I had high hopes for this product after reading so many rave reviews, but I hated it! After one day's usage, I emptied my handsoap bottle and am going to have to throw out the rest of the whole unused bottle of Dr. Bronner's soap. There was an unbelievable soap film residue problem with this product because I live in a state with hard water, and the natural oils of the castile soap react with the hard water minerals to leave a nasty soap film on EVERYTHING it touches. I'm really surprised that I didn't read anything about this problem in the customer reviews. If you have hard water and use this, your sink and tub will look filthy and greasy, and it leaves a very uncomfortable dry-feeling soap scum film on your skin that you feel as soon as you are rinsing the lather off. I believe that if you live in an area without hard water, this would be an outstanding product as it does clean dirt very well and is extremely mild and has no offensive smell at all. Too bad that it reacts so poorly with hard water!!

Great for homemade shampoo

Posted by Reviewer2241405 on Jul 04, 2008

I have been using Bronner's baby soap for my personal shampoo (with jojoba oil) and it has been working great for me. I diluted it to 1 part bronner's, 1 part water.

DR.BONNERS BABY PURE CASTILLE.

Posted by Reviewer2696407 on Jul 10, 2008

LOVE THIS STUFF..ENDED UP PURCHASING QUITE ABIT FOR CHEMICAL SENSITIVITIS THAT I SUFFER FROM.

The best

Posted by Reviewer3237759 on Jul 03, 2011

Love Dr Bronner's! The best liquid soap. I use this in home made cleaning recipes and it is fantastic.

All in one

Posted by 5537068998198224804 on Sep 25, 2012

Very good especially for travelling as it is all in one. I use this as bottle cleaner, clothes detergent, shower gel/shampoo for both adults and kid during our recent vacation. Would love to try other scented version.