Dr. Bronner's Magic Soaps, 18-in-1 Pure Castile Soap, Hemp Rose, 128 fl oz (3.8 l) (Discontinued Item)

L Size

Posted by Reviewer1085398 From Japan on Nov 03, 2011

We spring for the biggest size in hopes it will last all year. But we wish we could get Almond style Dr. Bronner's.

My favorite of all the scents.

Posted by Reviewer3046934 From Utah on Jul 04, 2012

I use this in the shower, although it must be diluted or it burns your private parts! also use in the laundry, as well as for hand washing. I've tried all the scents, and I like the rose the best. Since it is Rose plus Hemp, you can imagine that it makes it less floral and more floral-herbal. The hemp adds a grassy smell to the rose. If someone put it under your nose and you were blind-folded, I seriously doubt you would guess Rose. Instead, it's just a very light floral-herbal scent.