Dymatize Nutrition, Alpha Lipoic Acid, 200 mg, 90 Capsules

Reviews 5-star

ALA

Posted by AmericanDreamCatcherInc on Nov 30, 2013

I chose this product because it helps with adhd and oxiizing the blood. This product does not contain Magnesium stearate which is very important as Magnesium stearate and Stearic acid have been shown to kill your T-Cells which defeats the purpose of spending money on vitamins

This ALA is worth its weight in gold: it gave me my life back

Posted by Reviewer2701928 on Apr 19, 2015

I have been using ALA since 2009. I tried most of the other brands of ALA and R-LA before finding this one and man, oh man, I wish I had swallowed the price (which is a lot higher elsewhere) a lot sooner than I did. This thing restores my energy levels and gives my spouse her brain back (her words, not mine!). This is what purity looks and feels like in a supplement. It is unlike any other ALA/RLA I have ever tried. This ALA (as well as the other supplements I am taking) owes a lot of its potency to the fact that it contains NO "magnesium stereate/stearic acid/vegetable stereate": three fancy names for a cheap addon that is so toxic it will wreck your gut (and then destroy your T-cells too, as someone already mentioned above), and let me tell you, I haven't found a second ALA like this one. You've got to try it to see what it can do for you. I have seen the best results with Vitamin C (my No. 1. choice is Garden of Life from iHerb) and adequate zinc. ALA must be taken every 3 hours, one day on one day off. If you have amalgam fillings, you MUST NOT TAKE any ALA/RLA supplements until you have the metals removed from your mouth and wait a couple of months for the "dust" to settle, after that you can take small oral doses three days on, three days off. Other than for mercury toxic people, ALA is safe and has produced remarkable results for me and my spouse.

Maybe the purest ALA

Posted by Reviewer2647422 on Jun 07, 2015

I was looking for ALA without Stearate and as little fillers as possible and Dymatize ALA was the only one without it. (Only some Silica added) By now I have consumed three bottles and counting. (Cutler detox protocol)