Dynamic Health Laboratories, Pounds Away, With Acai and Hoodia, Liquid Formula, 32 fl oz (946 ml)

Reviews 4-star

I really like this

Posted by Reviewer3054822 From North Carolina on Sep 06, 2007

I haven't lost any weight, but I feel better all around. Also, even after changing my diet completely, I was unable to reduce chlosterol and triglicerides. After taking this, chlosterol levels are within healthy range and triglicerides dropped from 177 to 113. The only thing I can attribute to this change is I added this to my diet. Also, it tastes pretty good!

good stuff.

Posted by Reviewer1407720 From Washington on Feb 21, 2012

I havent used a lot of this product but what i have used was great. I dont feel much different but seems to be having a possitive affect. like that it has no artificial sweetners. thanks for that..