ELF matifying powder

Posted by 5176008013899572815 on Dec 04, 2013

Great for taking in the handbag, covers all shines.

Powder is fine, not a fan of the applicator

Posted by 5751081746531537458 on Jul 25, 2014

The powder is a bit lighter than my face, but seems to have a decent matte effect as it says in the description. The applicator is a bit useless in my opinion, but since I use a brush it didn't bother me much. It's quite a small pan, ideal to carry in your purse for touch-ups. Can get quite "caky" if you apply too much and hence the 4 star rating.

Affordable and works well

Posted by 5485382923658965614 on Mar 03, 2015

Like that it leaves my face matt. Staying power isn't so good but for the price, i find it better than most drugstore powders.

Does the trick!

Posted by 5717621557506573049 on May 19, 2015

Does exactly what it claims to and seems to last all day.

E.L.F.

Posted by 5763195722923373869 on Nov 07, 2014

Like it.

Not translucent, too dark

Posted by Reviewer1486159 on May 26, 2016

I don't know if this is a good powder because it's too dark for me and I don't enjoy using it. I'm pale and I know it, but this was supposed to be colourless. It's not. I can see a pink spot on my skin where I have it. I still keep it for traveling or for a make up emergency. Also I'm not a fan of the application sponge. It's so small. It would be annoying to use on a daily basis. But for the price it's great and I'm glad to have it as a back up.

It's ok just that it lightens the skin alot

Posted by MGG-ThreeTwoFour on Jan 11, 2014

It's ok just that it lightens the skin alot Please also visit my page for more reviews, especially for new customers to iHerb.

I like it!

Posted by 5709230758061545348 on Jan 17, 2014

It works well for my fair skin, nice colour and texture. But it's not completely translucent, so I can see that with darker skin it might be too light.

good powder

Posted by 5294804190652107786 on Mar 28, 2014

stays on the skin for a few hours, leaves the skin matt and silky.

Very cheap and best for its price

Posted by 4921415125131860211 on May 31, 2014

Very cheap and best for its price. If you use the powder very seldom, this variant is fine because the amount of the product is very little. Right after using the powdered parts of the face look a bit white, but then it settles and the powder becomes transparent.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »