Quite good

Posted by 4892134367824204091 on Apr 18, 2016

Works well, brilliant product seeing as it isn't too pricey, but instead of the sponge that comes with the powder, I'd recommend using a brush to avoid too heavy a finish.

Nice but small

Posted by hopepest on May 12, 2016

The colour of the cake is a little darker then the image but it is rather translucent. The powder does what it claims, it is "matifying". I have oily skin, after 6 hours of wear there is a mild shine on my nose but no where near the glossy look it would usually have. As i usually dust on powder over my sunscreen i used a brush instead of the applicator provided. The cake itself is rather small though.

A surprisingly good powder

Posted by Reviewer3063845 on Jan 15, 2015

This product really surprised me in a positive way, the powder doesn't actually have any color like many 'translucent' powders do so it doesn't make you look pale, just leaves a nice matte finish. The staying power is above average on my rather oily skin, I do 1 touch up during my 8.5 hour work day which in my books is great. Minus from the big unnecessary packaging, also not so much product in it, and the harmful chemicals used in E.L.F's products.

Everything is great

Posted by 4618433781654318786 on Jul 06, 2016

I love this powder. On my skin it looks a bit pink, but still does its work! I expected it to be bigger, but it is even better that there isn't a lot of product, because i can use it before it expires

Pleasantly Surprised

Posted by 4651171807485826513 on Oct 18, 2016

If you have the T zone problem, this will work wonders.

Good product