My favorite bath product

Posted by 5302781962227936516 on May 27, 2015

I don't take a bath that often, so I often use this bubble bath are shower gel. Love the smell. I wouldn't recognize rose and chamomile in it, but it's is more rosemary-like to me. In a bath it gives nice bubbles. Smell and feel is very natural

a must for little ones and big ones alike

Posted by 4857198607186106187 on Nov 19, 2014

This is great for bathing littles ones. We've been using this for a couple of years and my son, now 4yo, comes out of the bath that little bit more calm and relaxed than when not used. It is not super bubbly, ie bubbles don't last too long but that is fine for us - my son doesn't enjoy the bubbles. I'd prefer to buy a natural product over more bubbles any day. The fragrance is lovely and gentle, smells natural. All in all, we enjoy this product. I hold all the EO products I've tried so far in high esteem. They feel so good to use.

Relaxing

Posted by 5461546502774575664 on Oct 11, 2014

A really lovely bubble bath. It filled the bathroom with a lovely natural rose scent and one squirt under running water produced lots of bubbles. I found it very relaxing and felt pampered and renewed after my bath.

Relaxing

Posted by Reviewer1905957 on Aug 24, 2014

Very soothing and calming effect. Skin is soft and smooth

WOW!

Posted by 5366507832960812092 on Jun 03, 2014

This has the most amazing scent whether you use it as a "bath" or just "freshen up at the sink" with a washcloth. I use it as a hand soap also because I love the fragrance. The body lotion, shampoo and conditioner are amazing also. Further more, my order was expedited quickly and arrived in a very timely manner. I am VERY pleased with the product AND the service. Thank you! I look forward to a long relationship with the folks at iHerb.

sweet and relaxing

Posted by 5637040188887509258 on Apr 22, 2014

I was looking for a Bath additive to relax me and to soften my skin and improve the condition.This product did just what I was looking for!

5 star product

Posted by Reviewer3189635 on Oct 19, 2013

I use this as a body wash in the shower as well as bubble bath. It works very well for both. The heavenly natural scent of rose and chamomile is luxurious and romantic. I love it. Will definitely buy again.

Amazing! The smell of bergamot is quite strong though

Posted by mashimaroluff on Apr 28, 2013

I had expected it to smell more floral and sweet considering it said rose & chamomile. Yet when it came, the smell of bergamot is quite strong and overbearing when i first sniffed it out of the bottle. However, during the bath the bergamot fade away as the other smell of chamomile, and geranium take center stage. The bergamot is quite relaxing yet cheerful. I don't know how to describe it better. The smell make you relax but it doesn't make you feel sleepy.

bubble bath

Posted by Reviewer2898086 on Jan 13, 2013

Lovely scent of chamomile and rose, all together very natural, makes very soft bubbles, already dreaming of taking a bath soon...

lovely