FANTASTIC

Posted by Reviewer1362253 on Aug 16, 2011

Finally, after months of trying different organic bubble baths from iHerb, I've found one that is GREAT. It is wonderfully bubbly, not only does not irritate my skin but leaves if silky soft. Even my hair is less tangled when I'm done and I think the bath tub looks clean too. It's made by a small family business, which is what I like to support and the quality is the best I've found (and I've been looking for years).

good product

Posted by Reviewer3186978 on Oct 11, 2011

makes enough bubbles, smells like real plants (not too perfumed)

Hollywood style bubble bath!

Posted by Reviewer2497717 on Mar 27, 2009

I was given a bottle of EO lavender bubble bath as a hostess gift and found it far superior to the very expensive bubble bath I had been using . A small amount of this wonderful product creates luxurious mounds of long lasting bubbles with no heavy fragrance -- it is pure pleasure. For a friend's special birthday I filled a basket with EO Bubble baths in every flavor --- she LOVED it.

Heavenly baths!

Posted by Reviewer1129135 on Dec 08, 2009

Lovely product. Nice scent. Keeps the bubbles just long enough. NO bathtub ring. NO laurel sulfates....Biodegradable...no animal testing

WOW!

Posted by 5366507832960812092 on Jun 03, 2014

This has the most amazing scent whether you use it as a "bath" or just "freshen up at the sink" with a washcloth. I use it as a hand soap also because I love the fragrance. The body lotion, shampoo and conditioner are amazing also. Further more, my order was expedited quickly and arrived in a very timely manner. I am VERY pleased with the product AND the service. Thank you! I look forward to a long relationship with the folks at iHerb.

5 star product

Posted by Reviewer3189635 on Oct 19, 2013

I use this as a body wash in the shower as well as bubble bath. It works very well for both. The heavenly natural scent of rose and chamomile is luxurious and romantic. I love it. Will definitely buy again.

sweet and relaxing

Posted by 5637040188887509258 on Apr 22, 2014

I was looking for a Bath additive to relax me and to soften my skin and improve the condition.This product did just what I was looking for!

Nice !!

Posted by Reviewer2426617 on Jan 06, 2009

This is just as it's claimed to be...very nice to relax....wonderful aroma !

wonderful!!

Posted by Reviewer1439209 on Mar 18, 2009

smells very fresh and natural. I'd like to buy this again.

Love It!

Posted by Reviewer2132821 on Sep 23, 2011

Really foamy and smells great!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »