| English
| USD ($)

Earth Balance, Coconut & Peanut Spread, Creamy, 16 oz (453 g)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

My FAVE peanut butter!

Posted by southerninlaw on Nov 14, 2014

I love love loveeeeeeeeeee this peanut butter and am so glad that iHerb stocks it so I can get it in Australia and stop hoarding tubs in my suitcase after trips to the US

Heavenly!

Posted by 5429204327033456437 on Jan 04, 2015

This peanut butter is absolutely delicious. That's all I have to say. The subtle coconut taste is absolutely divine!

Creamy and delicious!

Posted by 5352105923939809245 on Mar 17, 2015

I tried this based on others reviews and I have to say, it's the best peanut butter spread I've ever tried. Not dry, not oily, a hint of coconut, just delicious!!

Ridiculously delicious!

Posted by 4936849166142335050 on Mar 24, 2015

I bought this jar less than a month ago and I am almost done with it! It is insanely delicious. The first time I took a spoonful, I have to be honest and say I wasn't a big fan, in fact, I didn't like it at all. I put it out of sight, out of mind for a few days, wanting to return to Skippy, until I had a hankering for a peanut butter and banana sandwich, and realized this was the only peanut butter I had available. I went with it anyway and lo and behold, I fell in love! The consistency is definitely smooth and creamy, but it's definitely not as "goopy" compared to Skippy. It may not seem sweet at first, especially for someone who grew up eating Skippy, but whenever I ate it with banana or raisins, it was perfect. The coconut taste is mild to medium, depending on who you ask, but I don't think it distracts from anything you would use it with. I believe I am officially a convert. I love peanut butter and this is just an awesome choice for those who are looking for a healthier alternative. I only wish it came in a gigantic tub, since I eat so much of it.

better than expected

Posted by bbchris on May 09, 2015

Bought this on a whim and really glad I did. Lovely + creamy + the coconut oil enhances the peanut flavour.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »