nice taste but hard to spread

Posted by 4849156241365733951 on Apr 08, 2016

nice taste but hard to spread

BEST PB EVER!!

Posted by 5532030074393160616 on Feb 16, 2016

My to favorites combined! Coconut and peanuts can´t be any better! Love the smooth consistency. I've also tried the crunchy one, but I think this was the best.

My FAVE peanut butter!

Posted by southerninlaw on Feb 07, 2016

I love love loveeeeeeeeeee this peanut butter and am so glad that iHerb stocks it so I can get it in Australia and stop hoarding tubs in my suitcase after trips to the US Be sure to check out our page for other healthy gluten free product reviews! :)

The best peanut spread out there!

Posted by 5728200376553646231 on Feb 04, 2016

This is my favorite iherb purchase. It tastes amazing. I wish it didn't contain palm oil, though.

INSANELY good.

Posted by 5489401987849246825 on Jan 10, 2016

i never write reviews, but this was worth writing one for. so i'm peanut butter fanatic. tried almost anything you put in front of me. THIS best peanut butter i've ever tried. i've not finished the one i have, but i'm back to order more so I'm never out of it. i just got back from traveling and there was nothing i was looking forward to coming home to but this. SRSLY! the blend of coconut and peanut butter is perfect. neither is overpowering. its creamy and so dang delicious. 5/5.

good stuff!

Posted by caffeinated on Jan 03, 2016

I love everything coconut and everything peanut butter! The combination is genius but I prefer having PB with "actual" coconut (rather than coconut oil). I didn't pay attention to the ingredients before buying it. The taste and texture are good. So creamy. Smells good! I like that it contains agave instead of sugar, it's gluten-free, vegan and non-GMO. Gave it 4 stars because I'd like it to be more "coconutty". I don't think I'm going to buy it again, but I'm glad I got to try it!

tastes so good

Posted by 4813631260189579058 on Dec 09, 2015

just wish it had better ingredientes.. i would like substitutes for palm oil and agave syrup

Oh So Delicious!

Posted by Reviewer2239859 on Aug 26, 2015

I lost interest in writing reviews for a long time but this PB is so good I had to leave a review. Not sure how texture would change when it gets cold but it's just perfectly creamy in room temperature. The scent when opening the jar was amazing and I ended up having PB for lunch.

BEST

Posted by 5360003174082044370 on Aug 17, 2015

Ordering 4 more for my next order because this is just THE BEST. Especially if you love a hint of coconut.

Great texture, not sure on taste

Posted by hkhealthyliving on Jul 24, 2015

There's a very clear coconut note to this. not sure it's as versatile or as delicious as the original Peanut Butter & Co spread, or the chocolate peanut butter spread also by PB & Co..

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »