Ridiculously delicious!

Posted by 4936849166142335050 on Mar 24, 2015

I bought this jar less than a month ago and I am almost done with it! It is insanely delicious. The first time I took a spoonful, I have to be honest and say I wasn't a big fan, in fact, I didn't like it at all. I put it out of sight, out of mind for a few days, wanting to return to Skippy, until I had a hankering for a peanut butter and banana sandwich, and realized this was the only peanut butter I had available. I went with it anyway and lo and behold, I fell in love! The consistency is definitely smooth and creamy, but it's definitely not as "goopy" compared to Skippy. It may not seem sweet at first, especially for someone who grew up eating Skippy, but whenever I ate it with banana or raisins, it was perfect. The coconut taste is mild to medium, depending on who you ask, but I don't think it distracts from anything you would use it with. I believe I am officially a convert. I love peanut butter and this is just an awesome choice for those who are looking for a healthier alternative. I only wish it came in a gigantic tub, since I eat so much of it.

Oh So Delicious!

Posted by Reviewer2239859 on Aug 26, 2015

I lost interest in writing reviews for a long time but this PB is so good I had to leave a review. Not sure how texture would change when it gets cold but it's just perfectly creamy in room temperature. The scent when opening the jar was amazing and I ended up having PB for lunch.

good stuff!

Posted by caffeinated on Jan 03, 2016

I love everything coconut and everything peanut butter! The combination is genius but I prefer having PB with "actual" coconut (rather than coconut oil). I didn't pay attention to the ingredients before buying it. The taste and texture are good. So creamy. Smells good! I like that it contains agave instead of sugar, it's gluten-free, vegan and non-GMO. Gave it 4 stars because I'd like it to be more "coconutty". I don't think I'm going to buy it again, but I'm glad I got to try it!

Great texture, not sure on taste

Posted by hkhealthyliving on Jul 24, 2015

There's a very clear coconut note to this. not sure it's as versatile or as delicious as the original Peanut Butter & Co spread, or the chocolate peanut butter spread also by PB & Co..

BEST

Posted by 5360003174082044370 on Aug 17, 2015

Ordering 4 more for my next order because this is just THE BEST. Especially if you love a hint of coconut.

better than expected

Posted by bbchris on May 09, 2015

Bought this on a whim and really glad I did. Lovely + creamy + the coconut oil enhances the peanut flavour.

balance

Posted by 4816632862702148993 on Jun 02, 2015

good

Our favourite

Posted by ekstravirgin on Sep 02, 2014

The whole family loves this - the full and richflavour and smell of coconut and peanut complement each other perfectly

yumm

Posted by 5552275211956326750 on Sep 14, 2014

Its taste really good, with a faint taste if coconut, not very much but you can taste it in the aftertaste

My FAVE peanut butter!

Posted by southerninlaw on Feb 07, 2016

I love love loveeeeeeeeeee this peanut butter and am so glad that iHerb stocks it so I can get it in Australia and stop hoarding tubs in my suitcase after trips to the US Be sure to check out our page for other healthy gluten free product reviews! :)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »