Blended very well for a raw cacao powder

Posted by 5647254008345380229 on Jul 13, 2013

I liked the taste of this Raw Baliese Cacao Powder even more than the taste of Navitas Naturals Cacao Powder. This powder also blended a bit better with my protein shake than Navitas. So, I'm giving this product five stars.

Very pale stuff...

Posted by Romlenz on Apr 09, 2015

Almost no taste compared to other brands of Raw Cacao powder. You could eat this straight from the bag and it would have almost no taste. Is this Cacao? Balinese Cacao is extremely mild and tasteless, even your ordinary carob has more flavour.

Good Cacao Powder

Posted by 5271669964532671749 on Aug 15, 2013

Good cacao powder , I usually buy the navitas powder but this time just wanted to purchase an 8oz pack so tried this brand instead.This brand is as good , will purchase again if buying an 8oz pack of cacao.

Good

Posted by enilorak on Mar 15, 2014

Love this raw cacao!

Low heavy metal content compared to most competitors

Posted by Sickness-ELIMINATOR on Feb 16, 2016

Low in Cadmium, Lead etc. I have been using for years. Great Stuff.

Good flavour, product as advertised

Posted by sierrajoscar on Feb 18, 2016

Typically use 1/2T of this in my morning smoothies and it's excellent! Coconut milk definitely makes the chocolate flavour more pronounced. Earth Circle Organics' raw cacao powder isn't too astringent or bitter, unlike some other brands that I've had, so thumbs up for that. My only gripe is that I wish the ziplock seal on these bags were stronger, they look like they'll give way before I can get to finish the product. It's not that much of an issue though - will definitely repurchase!

Won't Dissolve Well

Posted by Reviewer3023221 on Mar 18, 2016

And, like others say, it has little flavor. Even a stick blender does little to dissolve this stuff. Try the Sunfood powder.

Wonderful Flavor

Posted by 5652762020446564549 on Apr 22, 2016

I've used many raw cacao powders, and this is on of my favorites. The flavor is smooth with a full body richness. Highly Recommend!

Best cacao available

Posted by 5392654347592799080 on Jun 14, 2016

I have tried many raw cacao powders and this is the absolute best.

No complaints

Posted by HonestReviewsHere on Jun 20, 2014

I make myself a hot cacao cup with raw honey every morning and evening to wake myself up and get all the health benefits. Also, since cocoa powder and honey are known to protect your skin, it is noticed my skin has much less irritation from laser hair removal since I started drinking these. Oh, and I seem to feel a lot less stressed after drinking some.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »