• Reviews | English

Awesome

Posted by MummyKnowsBest on Aug 27, 2013

The smell isnt herbal like what other reviewers might have described, instead it smell lavender in my opinion. And yes indeed, checking the ingredients, lavender is in. It smells good no doubt! I havent use it as a first aid but for rashes, yes! I have tried it on heat rash and it works. As for yeast infection, not really. It may need tropical anti fungal cream. I used it every diaper change to prevent heat rash as Singapore's weather is really humid. My boy tends to sweat alot and the band of his diapers tends to get really wet, leading to rashes. Poor boy. I would recommend for every one. Gentle n mild. For more serious cases of rashes, I guess not. Take off one star. Anw this is really cheap. Singapore selling it at SGD 34.90 but i bought it here at only SGD 12!! Less than half the price! Awesome!

Magic in a jar

Posted by 5514539158324357733 on Oct 06, 2016

I have been using EMAB Bottom Balm for the past 4 years. It is a great product to be used on baby as well as adult. Made from organic ingredients, you don't have to worry about unnecessary and harmful chemicals on your baby's delicate skin. I use it to soothe nappy rash to minor cuts and burns. I really recommend this product to others.

Great

Posted by 5536799349461041173 on Nov 13, 2013

It works surprising well. I've used it to moisturize my dry cuticles when the weather is cold and works great for that as well.

I like this products..

Posted by Reviewer2929687 on Jun 02, 2011

It helps my baby's bottom became calm.

good

Posted by Reviewer2789024 on Jun 07, 2011

good

good

Posted by Reviewer1841579 on Nov 26, 2011

The jar is very small, has a strong smell, but the product is good.

ok

Posted by Reviewer2344953 on Jan 31, 2012

ok

Great

Posted by yvonneyoung on Feb 07, 2012

Mild and gentle. All natural ingredients.Comfort my little one's tender skin.

Nice balm

Posted by Reviewer1174611 on Mar 17, 2012

The smell is very gentle and it absorbs quickly.

Nice product

Posted by Florabelle on Mar 27, 2012

I give this product 4 stars for its ingredients alone! I haven't used it on baby yet so I will keep you posted.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »