• Customer Ratings

good

Posted by 4982950271112019920 on Jan 28, 2016

It has a nice smell and work´s very well.

Nice smelling balm

Posted by Zuleika83 on Jan 15, 2016

Reduced nappy rash for my kids but in my tropical climate, the balm had separated slightly. there was the balm and some oil swimming around the top. Need to give it a good stir to mix them back. I like the honeyish smell.

Earth Mama Angel Baby, Bottom Balm

Posted by greenandclean on Mar 21, 2015

This is great! Love the natural scent of herbs, and it really soothes the skin. In my opinion, oil based formulas is the best for diaper rashes, because it protects and heals the skin without drying it out like zinc creams do. It's a tad pricey though, and you can probably find other just as good herbal balms for a fraction of the price, but until I find a good substitute, I will continue to order this.

Earth Mama Angle Baby, Bottom Balm (60ml)

Posted by 5059799879843605029 on Jun 09, 2014

Very gd balm that help my baby to maintain my bb bottom moisturize.

Good scent for a baby

Posted by 5701000209719805043 on May 10, 2014

Good scent and worked out for the baby's bottom. But a little sticky in summer.

Good bottom balm

Posted by 5582484758938895010 on Dec 16, 2013

It's good bottom balm. We used it from 3rd month and it was great.

Great

Posted by 5536799349461041173 on Nov 13, 2013

It works surprising well. I've used it to moisturize my dry cuticles when the weather is cold and works great for that as well.

give it to my sister

Posted by 4949825364645068149 on Oct 08, 2013

I bought this item for my sister. I have no comment of this product.

Gentle and good to use

Posted by Reviewer1596347 on Sep 02, 2013

I use this to prevent nappy rash as it has a slightly oily feel when applied. I think this is very moisturizing and protects the baby bottom.

Awesome

Posted by MummyKnowsBest on Aug 27, 2013

The smell isnt herbal like what other reviewers might have described, instead it smell lavender in my opinion. And yes indeed, checking the ingredients, lavender is in. It smells good no doubt! I havent use it as a first aid but for rashes, yes! I have tried it on heat rash and it works. As for yeast infection, not really. It may need tropical anti fungal cream. I used it every diaper change to prevent heat rash as Singapore's weather is really humid. My boy tends to sweat alot and the band of his diapers tends to get really wet, leading to rashes. Poor boy. I would recommend for every one. Gentle n mild. For more serious cases of rashes, I guess not. Take off one star. Anw this is really cheap. Singapore selling it at SGD 34.90 but i bought it here at only SGD 12!! Less than half the price! Awesome!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »