• Customer Ratings

very well

Posted by Reviewer3362123 on Jan 31, 2012

very well

Good

Posted by Reviewer1373028 on Mar 10, 2011

My boy is one year old now, I use this bottom balm on him for every diaper change.

Smell like tea tree

Posted by Reviewer2904981 on Apr 14, 2013

burt's bees works better, but using this one more because this feels safer. I am personally a big fan of Earth Mama Angel Baby due to their ingredients

Angel baby bottom is a godsent

Posted by Reviewer2718598 on Jan 07, 2010

Our daughter is almost 7mths old. We have used this on her bottom since she was born. Along with organic corn starch-she has NEVER had a diaper rash. We will continue to use it till she is in big girl panties. Highly recommend it-as well as the baby wash and lotion. It is the only product we will use for her.

Amasing

Posted by Reviewer1091582 on Mar 01, 2010

Very soft and very safe.I used many other cremes that didn't work, however this product give everything it promissed. I loved this brand and this product. I would like to see whole product line of this earth and mama angel brand.

Earth Mama Angel Baby Bottom Balm

Posted by Reviewer2107522 on May 22, 2010

This product is excellent and I have recommended this product to my friends & colleague. After using this product on their baby. They also mentioned that is product is tough on rashes yet gentle on baby skin as it is organic product. Thanks iherb for bringing in this product.

Smells wonderful and soothing

Posted by Reviewer1048110 on Oct 14, 2010

I use it on my baby whenever her bottom gets a bit red. It works effectively. The smell is great and the quality of the balm is high. Would order it again. From Hong Kong

it looks well

Posted by Reviewer2531512 on Jul 08, 2011

very good

Perfect!

Posted by Reviewer3025812 on Aug 16, 2011

I received the product in a timely manner. Had no problems with the transaction at all. Glad I found this product for my baby and will definitely be a return customer.

Very good!