• Reviews | English

very happy

Posted by Reviewer1133960 on Feb 19, 2011

my order arrived very quickly (only 4 days! And I live in Australia!)this was my first time using this product, and my baby's skin rashes and my daughters itchy bites have been treated with success :)

A staple in my household

Posted by Reviewer1066221 on Aug 19, 2012

I am a loyal customer for this bottom balm and it really works well and fast-acting. A little pricey but I only use a little each time and it goes a long way. Works on dry skin, light ezcema, and cuts too. The caregiver at my son's daycare even comments on how good this stuff is and the fact that it's all natural and smells good.

很滋润,用了后就没红屁股过

Posted by 4989666679209116341 on Sep 03, 2013

这个确实蛮好的,洗完屁屁摸一点,可以保持很久,我一般就一天摸一次,宝宝都没有红屁股过

强烈推荐的,宝宝出生就用,很好用,防止红屁屁

Posted by dreamsgirl on Jun 15, 2013

宝宝出生以来都没有用过爽身粉之类的,都是用这个,一瓶用了一年了还没用完呢。刚出生时用的比较多,要经常给宝宝洗屁屁,洗完晾干以后再涂上这个,保证不会红屁屁哦。新妈妈们一定要记住重在预防哦!

I like this products..

Posted by Reviewer2929687 on Jun 02, 2011

It helps my baby's bottom became calm.

ok

Posted by 4845388559230409149 on Sep 05, 2012

The product is ok basically, but i think it can't cure nappy rash.(red spots). For bottom, it cures.

Did nothing for diaper rashes

Posted by 4857636049683904171 on Jul 06, 2014

It is easy to apply and feels great on the skin, but was ineffective in keeping diaper rashes at bay.

DO NOT ORDER VIA DHL

Posted by 4752720376460048967 on May 17, 2016

They now charge 50€ additional for self handling of customs! I will never order from Iherb again!!

best nappy cream

Posted by 5058336036964009524 on Jun 26, 2016

have been using this since birth of my 3mo. it is not sticky, and keeps rash out of the way. besides, its ingredient is natural too!

love this

Posted by Alvintan on Jun 30, 2016

works great for my baby. we also used it on his dry chin as he dribbles a lot. works wonderful on mozzie bites, I applied on an insect bite and it was gone in a few hours without a trace! works great as a bottom balm but when baby developed bad diaper rash having diarrhoea, I needed a heavier barrier cream.