July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Earth Mama Angel Baby, Bottom Balm, 2 fl oz (60 ml)

Awesome

Posted by MummyKnowsBest on Aug 27, 2013

The smell isnt herbal like what other reviewers might have described, instead it smell lavender in my opinion. And yes indeed, checking the ingredients, lavender is in. It smells good no doubt! I havent use it as a first aid but for rashes, yes! I have tried it on heat rash and it works. As for yeast infection, not really. It may need tropical anti fungal cream. I used it every diaper change to prevent heat rash as Singapore's weather is really humid. My boy tends to sweat alot and the band of his diapers tends to get really wet, leading to rashes. Poor boy. I would recommend for every one. Gentle n mild. For more serious cases of rashes, I guess not. Take off one star. Anw this is really cheap. Singapore selling it at SGD 34.90 but i bought it here at only SGD 12!! Less than half the price! Awesome!

很滋润,用了后就没红屁股过

Posted by 4989666679209116341 on Sep 03, 2013

这个确实蛮好的,洗完屁屁摸一点,可以保持很久,我一般就一天摸一次,宝宝都没有红屁股过

强烈推荐的,宝宝出生就用,很好用,防止红屁屁

Posted by dreamsgirl on Jun 15, 2013

宝宝出生以来都没有用过爽身粉之类的,都是用这个,一瓶用了一年了还没用完呢。刚出生时用的比较多,要经常给宝宝洗屁屁,洗完晾干以后再涂上这个,保证不会红屁屁哦。新妈妈们一定要记住重在预防哦!

great product

Posted by Reviewer2829962 on Jan 04, 2012

I use this regularly on my son in lieu of diaper rash creams with zinc oxide. It's great for babies in cloth diapers.

Finally something without zinc oxyde!

Posted by Reviewer1055794 on Jan 13, 2012

I tried this bottom balm because it's the only natural one (I could find) without zinc oxyde, and I wanted to know if that chemical was necessary to my baby's bottom health (ALL bb bottom balms have it, even the natural ones!) It works very well, smells a bit strong but baby doesn't seem to mind! A little bit goes a long way as it melts right on your fingers, so you just need to apply a THIN layer (olive oil based). My baby didn't have a rash to start with, but I use it to prevent any kind of redness.