• Reviews | English

very happy

Posted by Reviewer1133960 on Feb 19, 2011

my order arrived very quickly (only 4 days! And I live in Australia!)this was my first time using this product, and my baby's skin rashes and my daughters itchy bites have been treated with success :)

A staple in my household

Posted by Reviewer1066221 on Aug 19, 2012

I am a loyal customer for this bottom balm and it really works well and fast-acting. A little pricey but I only use a little each time and it goes a long way. Works on dry skin, light ezcema, and cuts too. The caregiver at my son's daycare even comments on how good this stuff is and the fact that it's all natural and smells good.

Love this product!

Posted by Reviewer3139639 on Jul 27, 2012

I think this product is a miracle cream - not only does it sort out diaper rash or any other boo boo for my baby, it also doubles up as a wonderful moisturising night cream for mummy. Love this!

Such a heavenly gift to moms and babies!!!!!!

Posted by TravelRubyHealthGeek on Apr 17, 2014

It really works on the diaper rash & ezcema as what other reviews said!!! To make it short, even it's a small jar, the price is totally worth it because you don't need to look for other brands! Also checked that the ingredients are oh so organic & natural, not just use for baby bottoms, wherever you want to ease the itch works. *if you like my review, don't forget to click my username to see all the products I have actually bought and tried over 5 years now*

很滋润,用了后就没红屁股过

Posted by 4989666679209116341 on Sep 03, 2013

这个确实蛮好的,洗完屁屁摸一点,可以保持很久,我一般就一天摸一次,宝宝都没有红屁股过

Really our family's 'first-aid-in-a-jar'!

Posted by 5062487126600753032 on Mar 08, 2013

Mostly I use it on my baby's bum as diaper rash cream. Didnt mind putting more knowing that it is organic and without harmful chemicals. But I also use it for the family to treat mosquito bites, minor cuts, rashes, etc. Love it and had bought many jars! Totally recommend it!

强烈推荐的,宝宝出生就用,很好用,防止红屁屁

Posted by dreamsgirl on Jun 15, 2013

宝宝出生以来都没有用过爽身粉之类的,都是用这个,一瓶用了一年了还没用完呢。刚出生时用的比较多,要经常给宝宝洗屁屁,洗完晾干以后再涂上这个,保证不会红屁屁哦。新妈妈们一定要记住重在预防哦!

Excellent balm for baby, Calming scent for mummy

Posted by JayTee on Jan 14, 2014

This worked wonders with my baby's rashes and eczema. Her diaper rashes that have existed for almost a week, nearly disappeared totally overnight with the first use. The scent really helped, and let me tell you why: If you were a mum with a poor itchy bothered baby, by the end of one week you'd have frazzled nerves. The lavender-ish scent really calms you down while it helps heal the baby's skin. My baby is not scratching much now. I'm getting a second bottle to bring EVERYWHERE.

Miracle cream :)))

Posted by Reviewer1071655 on Dec 05, 2013

This is just amazing!! Clears up the most bad and painful rashes in hours/overnight! :) I have stopped using other creams, this is THE ONE AND ONLY!!! :D Its also great for other skinirritations.

wonderful on big kids too

Posted by 5149478461188152457 on Apr 09, 2014

I have recently had a bad bout of gastro, so things were stinging and really not feeling very good. I used the baby balm on myself and yes! it was soothing straight away, and is feeling much, much better the next day. I am tempted to try this next time I get chafing from sweating too. fantastic product