• Customer Ratings

Posted by 5127435747976256459 on Dec 11, 2015

Perfect

Amazing Product

Posted by 4697539491383752046 on Aug 05, 2015

I am absolutely in love with this balm! Makes baby skin soft and hydrates it perfectly. The scent is amazing as well. I am definitely recommending it!

Love it!

Posted by Upsid3down on Jul 30, 2015

Love the herbal smell of the balm and appears to be working well as a moisturizer and to prevent diaper rash. The Consistency makes it easy to apply, which is great. Ingredients seem fantastic too.

meh

Posted by 4727646042929966171 on Jun 07, 2015

The ingredient list seems really good, but it didn't work for our baby. We were using LüSa organics booty balm that we were given as a gift, but iHerb doesn't carry it and this seemed similar. Not close enough apparently... I later ordered the Badger Company Diaper Cream from iHerb and that cleared it right up.

Love it!

Posted by Luddil on May 30, 2015

My baby loves this balm. It is so soothing and leaves her skin soft. She loves the gentle scent, plus it is made of natural goodness! Highly recommended!

The best!

Posted by 5269511327581767890 on May 20, 2015

The best nappy rash cream I have used - and I have tried a lot! This goes on smoothly, but the best part is that it heals rashes faster than any other cream. Within a day I can see a significant difference.

super love!

Posted by 5756324028651165281 on May 18, 2015

I love how convenience it is when i applies it to my son's bottom. great, will definitely purchase again.

nice, baby's favorite.

Posted by 5599322748881865947 on Apr 29, 2015

nice, baby's favorite.

MY BABY S FAVORİTE BALM...

Posted by 5346748453938990763 on Mar 24, 2015

Really good...we have never had any problem about this balm....Thanks a lot I Herb..

Earth Mama Angel Baby, Bottom Balm

Posted by greenandclean on Mar 21, 2015

This is great! Love the natural scent of herbs, and it really soothes the skin. In my opinion, oil based formulas is the best for diaper rashes, because it protects and heals the skin without drying it out like zinc creams do. It's a tad pricey though, and you can probably find other just as good herbal balms for a fraction of the price, but until I find a good substitute, I will continue to order this.