Earth Mama Angel Baby, Shampoo & Body Wash, Natural Orange Vanilla, 5.3 fl oz (160 ml)

Nice smell, natural ingredients, easy to use!

Posted by TrueReviews From Greece on Mar 23, 2014

I purchased this product because it was a best seller, and now I understand why. It has an uplifting citrus smell, it has no harmful ingredients, it lathers nicely and the pump is super easy to use when you are bathing the baby alone. I wish though the bottle was bigger with more product for this price. Click on my username for more reviews. If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Perfect baby wash

Posted by sonlyk From Greece on Feb 23, 2011

A perfect baby wash with a great smell of orange. It leaves the baby's skin very smooth and feels great. The cons are that it doesn't do a lot of foam and you have to be careful with the babies eyes because it is not tear-free formula.

Nice!

Posted by Reviewer2118729 From California on Jun 07, 2011

I use this on myself (I'm not a baby) but I really like it. It does the "slick" thing that these non-detergent soaps do, but I would rather be slick than full of toxins! I would not recommend it as a shampoo for adults, it made my hair feel gross.

Really burns!

Posted by Reviewer2964273 From China on Dec 26, 2011

I like the smell and the ingredients, but like the product label says it stings the eyes. The other thing it stings is my daughter's private parts! I can use it on her bum but the other areas burn!! No one else seems to have this problem, so maybe my daughter is extra sensitive. Also, my son has thicker hair and it doesn't seem to wash it well... maybe I need to use more pumps! Two sometimes doesn't feel like it's enough.

Very drying, stings eyes badly and hurts baby's vagina area.

Posted by Reviewer3185390 From Singapore on Dec 20, 2012

See title!! So dry it actually dried MY hands out. It seems like another reviewer shares my opinion. I don't understand the good reviews. The onlly good thing about this for me is the smell. Won't buy again!