By far my fave baby shampoo and soap

Posted by CrunchyMom on Aug 17, 2012

I first received this as a gift for my first daughter. I loved it. It lathered beautifully, the pump was awesome and its scent is very light and relaxing...nothing perfumey or 'soapy'. It's safe to use on newborns and still effective enough to use on a filthy 2 year old.

good

Posted by 4970925059621630168 on Aug 03, 2013

i bought it for my baby son. i used to use california baby but want to change so i did it. i satisficed.

超爱

Posted by LUY740 on Jan 11, 2013

非常好用的沐浴乳,成分也安全,推荐 虽然并不是无泪配方,但也不会刺激,洗头时候娃能够接受

Cleans So Well

Posted by Danielle on May 26, 2013

This is an excellent product. I love the scent I even use it to clean my clarisonic brush heads because it leaves them so clean! I love this on my body in the hot Summer. It truly cleans and leaves me feeling refreshed. It smells more of orange than vanilla but I luv it all the same. Best hot summer body wash and brush cleaner. I have even used it on stains and it works! Truly a great product give it a go you won't be disappointed:)

Pleasant

Posted by Reviewer1874863 on Mar 02, 2011

Smell seems a little strong, but it doesn't overwhelm once you've rinsed. Overall seems like a good product.

Lovely product

Posted by Reviewer1987238 on Jun 13, 2011

My daughter has a sensitive skin, but this product is nice and gentle it does not dry or irritate it. Lovely smell of citrus.

good

Posted by Reviewer1341561 on Apr 29, 2011

Smells amazing! Great ingridients! But goes qiuckly! But price is high!

Love it :)

Posted by Reviewer1613849 on May 31, 2011

This

Posted by Reviewer2478642 on Jun 06, 2011

This is the only 100% non toxic body wash I found on iherb, the scent is very mild, and I really like the way it foams. An excellent choice for people who want a real non toxic alternative, lots of washes (although organic) use for example japanese honeysuckle etc. which is estrogenic, this one doesn't cut corners like some companies do.

Best shampoo for my baby

Posted by Reviewer1373850 on Jan 31, 2010

I was searching long time for thish sampoo and body wash, now we are happy to have it.