완전 쵝오~!!

Posted by 5519704870630397016 on Mar 18, 2013

완전 쵝오요~!! 향도 좋고~ 거품이 나와 더 잘 쓸수 있구요~ 액체로 된 에바**썼었는데 완전 금방 쓰더라구요~ 기저귀 갈때마다 물샤워 시키는데요~ 너무 부들부들하고 향도 좋고~ 근데 티어프리는 아닌가봐요~ 아가가 눈 너무 따가워 하네요 ㅠㅠ 조심해야 겠어요~

처음 사용했는데 짱이네요!!

Posted by 5171926129924119072 on Apr 10, 2013

에바비바 쓰다가 바꿔봤는데 거품형이라 편하구 헹굼도 정말 빨라요..씻기고나면 약간 뽀독뽀독한 느낌..대용량도 구매하려구요

Great baby wash

Posted by MyDewHerb on Apr 20, 2013

I bought this to my friend who gave birth recently (her baby is 2 weeks old now). Her baby has dry skin and apperantly the soap did not worsen his condition and maybe even improved it :) Also the scent is lovely, she absolutely recommends it!

By far my fave baby shampoo and soap

Posted by CrunchyMom on Aug 17, 2012

I first received this as a gift for my first daughter. I loved it. It lathered beautifully, the pump was awesome and its scent is very light and relaxing...nothing perfumey or 'soapy'. It's safe to use on newborns and still effective enough to use on a filthy 2 year old.

Pleasant

Posted by Reviewer1874863 on Mar 02, 2011

Smell seems a little strong, but it doesn't overwhelm once you've rinsed. Overall seems like a good product.

Lovely product

Posted by Reviewer1987238 on Jun 13, 2011

My daughter has a sensitive skin, but this product is nice and gentle it does not dry or irritate it. Lovely smell of citrus.

good

Posted by Reviewer1341561 on Apr 29, 2011

Smells amazing! Great ingridients! But goes qiuckly! But price is high!

Love it :)

Posted by Reviewer1613849 on May 31, 2011

good

This

Posted by Reviewer2478642 on Jun 06, 2011

This is the only 100% non toxic body wash I found on iherb, the scent is very mild, and I really like the way it foams. An excellent choice for people who want a real non toxic alternative, lots of washes (although organic) use for example japanese honeysuckle etc. which is estrogenic, this one doesn't cut corners like some companies do.

Best shampoo for my baby

Posted by Reviewer1373850 on Jan 31, 2010

I was searching long time for thish sampoo and body wash, now we are happy to have it.