Nice smell, natural ingredients, easy to use!

Posted by TrueReviews on Mar 23, 2014

I purchased this product because it was a best seller, and now I understand why. It has an uplifting citrus smell, it has no harmful ingredients, it lathers nicely and the pump is super easy to use when you are bathing the baby alone. I wish though the bottle was bigger with more product for this price. Click on my username for more reviews. If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

No hidden dangerous ingredients detected

Posted by SEEKING-HEALTH on Nov 11, 2014

On Products-With-Reviews page, I have more reviews of other products I have bought and used. Most baby products (even including supplements) are loaded with hidden dangers. But Earth Mama Angel Baby, Shampoo & Body Wash is an exception. I tried hard but failed to identify a man-made toxic chemical hidden in the ingredients.

Very drying, stings eyes badly and hurts baby's vagina area.

Posted by Reviewer3185390 on Dec 20, 2012

See title!! So dry it actually dried MY hands out. It seems like another reviewer shares my opinion. I don't understand the good reviews. The onlly good thing about this for me is the smell. Won't buy again!

Great ingredients, but can be a little too harsh and dehydrating for delicate skin.

Posted by Caerulea on May 15, 2014

The great thing about this baby shampoo and body wash is that, unlike many other similar products, it's free of sulfates, parabens, petroleum, phthalates, PEGs, EDTA, silicon, gluten, phenoxyethanol, synthetic additives, harsh preservatives or fragrances, never tested on animals, contains zero toxins and a lot of safe, natural, plant derived, organic and beneficial ingredients: pota ssium cocoate and pota ssium olivate, which are safe coconut derived surfactants and cleansing and emulsifyiung agents, gently cleanse sensitive skin, scalp and hair, draw out excess dirt and oil, remove impurities and dead skin cells without stripping the skin's or scalp's protective layer, aloe vera leaf juice and vanilla, sweet orange and calendula extracts soothe, tone and heal damaged skin, calm itching, reduce redness and inflammation, vegetable glycerin and shea butter deeply moisturize, nourish and soften dry, delicate and sensitive skin, locking in moisture and preventing dryness and dehydration, pota ssium citrate is a buffering and chelating agent and pH adjuster derived from citric acid. But despite having such safe and natural ingredients, this product can be a little too harsh and dehydrating for very delicate and sensitive baby skin, most likely because it contains pota ssium citrate, which is derived from citric acid and may sometimes cause irritation and allergic reactions. Overall, it's a pretty good product and safe alternative to mainstream baby washes and shampoos filled with toxic chemicals and skin irritants, but it may not be suitable for every baby.

Really burns!

Posted by Reviewer2964273 on Dec 26, 2011

I like the smell and the ingredients, but like the product label says it stings the eyes. The other thing it stings is my daughter's private parts! I can use it on her bum but the other areas burn!! No one else seems to have this problem, so maybe my daughter is extra sensitive. Also, my son has thicker hair and it doesn't seem to wash it well... maybe I need to use more pumps! Two sometimes doesn't feel like it's enough.

Perfect baby wash

Posted by sonlyk on Feb 23, 2011

A perfect baby wash with a great smell of orange. It leaves the baby's skin very smooth and feels great. The cons are that it doesn't do a lot of foam and you have to be careful with the babies eyes because it is not tear-free formula.

Nice!

Posted by Reviewer2118729 on Jun 07, 2011

I use this on myself (I'm not a baby) but I really like it. It does the "slick" thing that these non-detergent soaps do, but I would rather be slick than full of toxins! I would not recommend it as a shampoo for adults, it made my hair feel gross.

Lovely product my earth mama

Posted by Reviewer3001809 on Aug 17, 2012

Use it on myself and baby , love it . It has the orange smell so refreshing.

Perfect for kids

Posted by eathealthy on Jun 29, 2013

This is great for children as it is not too strong or drying. Would not use on my own hair as adults perspire more and have more oils but it is the perfect product for young children and with the natural ingredients it is safe. Also, has a pleasant smell like the rest of the EMAB line. If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

Great smell!!!

Posted by tylcyl on Nov 11, 2013

I use it for my daughter night bath,great smell and ZERO toxin. Recommend !!!