Good

Posted by JoysWorld on May 02, 2016

When I use this at night , I wake up with a smooth face. When I use this during the day my face gets tight and dry and I have smile lines that make me look 1pk yrs older! Uggh! I am guessing that means that this just doesn't work or doesn't work well enough. This review is edited. The sight wouldn't allow me to change the header from "good" to "okay"

I Was expecting more from This product

Posted by 5271435999508502806 on May 15, 2015

I Was ondering This product In Hopes and Big expecting that it would hydrate and norusing my skin. I Was Reading The rewies and The seemed Good but i wasnt surprised it wasnt AS amazing AS i hoped it to be. Maybe for some persons its enough but it wasnt for Me sadly :(

HIDRATANTE DE DIA

Posted by INMA24 on Feb 02, 2015

Estoy utilizando esta crema como hidratante de día desde hace un mes, pero creo que se me queda corta de hidratación. Estoy pensando en guardarla para los meses de verano en los que tengo la piel un poco mas grasa porque en estos meses de frio invierno noto que me falta hidratación. (Tengo piel madura de 41 años). No tiene olor y se extiende facilmente.

Got allergy..

Posted by Marvika on Dec 01, 2012

probably from beta carotene. Gave it to my mother..she loves it.

more hydration needed

Posted by Reviewer2956542 on Mar 01, 2011

Spreads like cream cheese on skin, but without heavy feeling. Light fragrance. But it feels more hydration is needed for combination thirsty skin.