Smelly

Posted by 5207639926084241849 on Mar 09, 2016

This smells like my mother in law who smells like an old lady who wears cheap perfume. I don't like my mother in law and can not stand this spray. Even my husband asked why our bathroom smelled like his mom. He asked me to get rid of it.

Refresca e hidrata.

Posted by ROSSITA on Jun 09, 2015

Hidrata y refresca la piel, y la deja perfecta. ------------ Si te ayudé a decirte marca Sí abajo, para más opiniones de productos, mira en mi nick

Smell like wunderbaum (perfume for inside cars)

Posted by 5548901343922194255 on Dec 01, 2014

I am 42 and have sensitive skin. It worked on my skin, but i can not stand the smell of it. Will not by it aganin, unless the product comes without scent.

Soothes dry skin

Posted by Reviewer1938673 on Nov 12, 2013

I love how Earth Science Herbal Tonic Mist is made of all naturals ingredients. I spray on my face in the morning after I wash and it smells clean and makes my skin feel soft and hydrated.

My favorite cosmetic arsenal

Posted by mashimaroluff on Apr 28, 2013

Love this face mist. It is slightly moisturizing and not astringent like most toner/tonic. The smell is floral (kind of grandma-ish) but nothing too offensive. It also contain lots of humectant and great to use under moisturizer, make up or alone. I'm already on my second bottle and will continue purchasing it as long as ES continue making it.

soothing hydrating

Posted by Reviewer1057924 on Sep 27, 2012

been using it for years, great product

Works great on sunny hot days

Posted by NataliyaKvitka on Aug 13, 2012

I use this tonic all through the year, but the real rescue it became in summer, when sunny hot days came. I refreshes me, gives my skin moisture that it needs, removes feeling of dryness on the face. Can't be used with make up, because drops of the mist are too big. // Пользовалась тоником целый год, но понастоящему оценила только летом. Он действительно освежает, увлажняет кожу, устраняет сухость от жары. Но на мой взгляд не используем с косметикой - мист получается с довольно крупными капельками, макияж течет.

Smells bad

Posted by squzza on Jul 15, 2012

Smells bad, but when it cold, it works great for my skin at summer.

very - very good!