Earth Science Herbal Tonic Mist

Posted by Reviewer2180036 on Mar 31, 2007

Earth Science Herbal Tonic Mist is filled with skin-healthful ingredients that hydrate, soothe and keep my skin clear. I've used this product for many years now as a moisturizer and primer to applying cosmetics. I also use it before bedtime for its light moisturizing abilities. I don't know what I'd do if they discontinued it...

Works great on sunny hot days

Posted by NataliyaKvitka on Aug 13, 2012

I use this tonic all through the year, but the real rescue it became in summer, when sunny hot days came. I refreshes me, gives my skin moisture that it needs, removes feeling of dryness on the face. Can't be used with make up, because drops of the mist are too big. // Пользовалась тоником целый год, но понастоящему оценила только летом. Он действительно освежает, увлажняет кожу, устраняет сухость от жары. Но на мой взгляд не используем с косметикой - мист получается с довольно крупными капельками, макияж течет.

I like

Posted by Reviewer2241414 on Nov 21, 2011

moisturizes and smells good

gr8 natural facial product

Posted by Reviewer3167962 on May 07, 2008

have loved this product for years

Smelly

Posted by 5207639926084241849 on Mar 09, 2016

This smells like my mother in law who smells like an old lady who wears cheap perfume. I don't like my mother in law and can not stand this spray. Even my husband asked why our bathroom smelled like his mom. He asked me to get rid of it.

very good

Posted by Reviewer2767810 on Jul 25, 2011

product it very good

Refresca e hidrata.

Posted by ROSSITA on Jun 09, 2015

Hidrata y refresca la piel, y la deja perfecta. ------------ Si te ayudé a decirte marca Sí abajo, para más opiniones de productos, mira en mi nick

THE BEST FACE MIST /ALL OVER BODY REFRESHER!

Posted by Reviewer1167015 on Jul 16, 2008

The best face mist I have ever used! I have been using this for a year now. Doesnt irrate my skin .It leaves the face nicely moisturized/ fresh!

Earth Science Herbal Tonic Mist

Posted by Reviewer1909302 on Jul 21, 2008

Not too light not too heavy, just the right amount of moisture. I prefer this over some other spray moisturizers because I know I have something on; it is perfect for summer.

love it