July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Ecco Bella, Leave-On Invisible Exfoliant & Blemish Remedy, 3, 2 fl oz (60 ml)

Disappointed, will not repurchase

Posted by australia on Apr 29, 2013

When I use this, my face appears to become uneven and the texture becomes rough. I used it for a few weeks just on my chin and nose for my blackheads, but it didn't make any difference. Also doesn't help pimples and other blemishes.

Love it, but wish it had consistent quality

Posted by Reviewer1682184 on Feb 18, 2011

This has really been great for my skin. I still have blemishes in my 30s, and I think that this type of exfoliation must be what I've been needing because the acne and inflammation is so much better now. But I'm only giving 4 stars because the quality has been inconsistent. The first bottle I got had clear shards of who knows what it it, and I applied it and had to brush off the shards after it dried. The second bottle had none of those shard-splintery things. The third had them once again, and I finally realized I could strain the stuff and remove most of them. I removed over one teaspoon of mystery shards from one single bottle. I just wish the manufacturer would do this for me.

Amazing!!!

Posted by Reviewer1982379 on Oct 17, 2009

Since I hit 30 I have been plagued by intermittent adult acne. Since using this product (about 3 weeks) my skin is completely clear and looks beautiful. I put it on before I go to bed and in the morning, wearing it under my make up. This is the best skincare product I have ever used.

love the results I get from this

Posted by Reviewer1824368 on Jan 25, 2013

I love this product! My skin looks so amazing the day after I use this! In addition it is a liquid so it absorbs very well into the skin. It has a strong scent from the essential oils, but I got used to it quick. My pores are looking better and my skin glows. I will repurchase it for sure.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer2544381 on Dec 22, 2009

This stuff really works! It really helped clear up my skin. I use at night and then in the morning would use a facial scrub to get off dead skin etc. Really love the combination!