July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Eclectic Institute, Vital Force, Vitamin and Mineral Supplement, 180 Tablets

Reviews 5-star

Best multiple

Posted by Reviewer1587798 on Nov 06, 2009

I have tried dozens of multiple vitamin-mineral supplements. Did not realize for sometime that Eclectic Institute has this muliple, with and without iron. It is one of the few companies that suggests 2 per day if you have a normal diet compared to 6 per day if you are sick or depleted or an athlete. It is a basic formula--no green foods, cultured in yeast, etc. It is vegetarian. I take 1 in the morning and 1 at night.

Best multi vitamin on the market

Posted by Reviewer3011775 on Oct 24, 2011

We take the full dosage of 6 a day (2 per meal). All the minerals are chelated for better absorption and it works. More energy, sleep like a log and bowels keep moving. Best part of this vitamin is that it has no token herbs and other fillers. Just vitamins and minerals. The vitamin D is a small amount, but that is okay. I prefer to get my Vitamin D from softgel that use cod liver oil. Such as Solgar vitamin A Will keep on ordering!!!!

Very Good Multi

Posted by Reviewer1620993 on Jan 05, 2013

I researched this one carefully and found that it is likely the best multi I have ever purchased and I have tried quite a few. Only thing, I am very sensitive to Niacinamide and at two tablets a day I got an itchy reaction. I looked at the multi that I have been taking for some years, a Senior formula. Found that the amount of niacinamide was about half that found in two of the Eclectic tabs. I never had a reaction to the Senior formula. So I am now trying a month on my old multi Senior formula to see what results I get. I would highly recommend the Eclectic multi because I see all the right things in it. I am just too sensitive to niacin products apparently. UPDATE: What I found after finishing a whole bottle of this product is that IMHO it is a very excellent Multi. I still have the problem with the Niacinimide and had to limit my intake to not more than 2 tablets a day and put up with mild itching. Now I have gone back to using my Senior Multi from my local CoOp. Seems to work very well. Perhaps I will try this product again when that bottle runs out. In summary, this is probably the best multi you will ever find. Try it.