these are MINIATURE brushes

Posted by 5346244427115019025 on May 24, 2016

the usual great quality from ecotools, however very small- perfect for travelling but was expecting full size

too soft

Posted by anioto on Jun 16, 2013

Wish they more resilient, tightly and less feel like chip chinese brushes (M.A.C. etc. fakes). But look beautiful.

Small

Posted by 4906011282400181562 on Jun 28, 2013

These are WAY smaller than I expected them to be, nowhere on the write up for these brushes does it say that they are travel size, I would not have bought them if it did. Granted the brushes are nice but they were not described well enough. The foundation brush, just for example, is ridiculously tiny and would take so long to apply foundation with. Also NOT happy that I got £13 worth of customs charges when picking my parcel up in the UK, when Iherb mentioned NOTHING of the sort and only stated £4.00 flat rate shipping, I will NEVER order from Iherb again, the items took forever to arrive and I ended up with a stupid charge when they did. Not happy.

Nice brushes

Posted by Gizella on Jul 01, 2013

these brushes are very cute soft and well designed (one of the reasons i got this set), but when i received them i was very surprised because i didn't expect them to be sooooo tiny. eventually they will be placed in my traveling makeup bag because of their size even though i really wanted them for everyday use, but they are too small for that 9 i have other bigger brushes).

Buenas pero pequeñas

Posted by 4912290658336672044 on Nov 14, 2013

Están bien y no han perdido pelo, pero son muy pequeñitas!

good

Posted by 4684337235533823321 on Nov 17, 2013

all that is needed in 1 box

pas mal

Posted by 5503767190911438766 on Jan 15, 2014

pas mal car je ne me sert pas de tous les pinçeaux mais sinon ce sont de très jolis et bons outils, je le recommande!

Cute but impractical

Posted by 5479970758279523217 on Mar 15, 2014

They're pretty but they're also very small, travel sized brushes which I didn't realise. Because they're so tiny, they're mostly useless for their intended purposes, but I do use them when my other brushes are dirty or out of reach. The bristles are super soft, and they apply makeup fairly well, though not as well as other much higher end brushes I own. Overall, I'd recommend them for beginners/people who travel a lot and need and small sized brush kit to take with them as the packaging these come in doubles as storage.

Travel friendly - but too small!

Posted by 5142399083393806453 on Jun 03, 2014

This is not my first purchase of small-travelling size brush. I do own the other set from ecotools too, but for this one, it's soo small and really took time to finish your makeup! However, the brush is soft and smooth though!

Pequeñas

Posted by 5234935443982863158 on Jun 17, 2014

Este pack de brochas es en tamaño viaje. Son pequeñitas, por lo que para usar a diario son difíciles de manejar.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »