예쁩니다.

Posted by 4842230717372606025 on Feb 26, 2013

보다시피 진짜 예쁘게 생겼어요. 약간 짧아서 파우치에 쏙 들어가는 크기라 좋아요. 제일 큰 브러쉬도 그렇게 크지 않아요... 질은 여느 에코툴즈 브러쉬랑 비슷하게 좋네요. 쓸 데 없는 브러쉬 하나 없이 제 사용패턴에 딱 맞는 걸로 잘 산 것 같아요.

Gorgeous and practical

Posted by 5624018107690699771 on Feb 22, 2013

I love this set. The brushes are short handled but still great to use. Stylish and cute. I love them.

Great Gift Idea

Posted by lillysbeautyspot on Jun 25, 2013

These brushes are so cute; they do come in travel size and cute packaging (which is also a bonus) they are super duper soft which all EcoTools brushes are and a great set of brushes to have on hand when travelling. I often give these brushes as gifts to my friends who love make up and they always go down well :)

Beautiful

Posted by 4866911267371830866 on May 14, 2013

Beautiful Brush set and good quality. They are soft and very useful to take for holydays. Beau set de pinceaux, taille idéale pour voyager, bonne qualité comme la majorité des pinceaux de cette marque. Faciles à nettoyer, ils sèchent rapidement. Je les recommande.

Beautiful set, fine control

Posted by juliem on Feb 11, 2013

I love these brushes. They are aesthetically very pleasing (so I don't actually want to leave them in the cute storage box they came in) and they let me precisely control what goes where on my face. I think this set would be more complete with one more 'bigger' brush though.

these are MINIATURE brushes

Posted by 5346244427115019025 on May 24, 2016

the usual great quality from ecotools, however very small- perfect for travelling but was expecting full size

not that practic

Posted by 5117462559725631651 on Jan 23, 2016

the brush head is very small even for travel set

perfect

Posted by 5020979894927061307 on Jan 03, 2016

Perfect !!!!

Love them!

Posted by 5687275327687315168 on Jan 03, 2016

The hairs are extremely soft and I'm happy when applying makeup with them because I know ecotools uses recyclable, sustainable and cruelty-free materials to create their products. It is great value for this quality and I'm definitely buying more of their brushes to try. The brushes were smaller than expected (I use the powder brush for soft highlight) so I lean more towards my real-technique brushes everyday, whereas I use these for travel more.

Adorable and high quality set!

Posted by DameBridget on Sep 04, 2015

Whether you use mineral makeup or not, these brushes will serve you well! Apart from being absolutely adorable, they are sturdy yet very soft; they blend and buff both liquid and powder products exceptionally well. I highly recommend adding these to your collection!