ADORE!

Posted by 4920665556706260491 on Sep 18, 2013

I'm so in love with these! Soft, beautiful, well-separated task for each brush, my personal favourite is the pink -for blushing (!), and the blue buffing concealer. But these all worth applause! :)

Loving these little beauties

Posted by MGG-ThreeTwoFour on Aug 01, 2015

These brushes are small- even though I bought them in a store and saw them in person before I bought them, it was still hard to realize quite how small they were before I took them out of the package and started to use them. The larger three of the five brushes are definitely not the ideal size for their intended purposes. HOWEVER, I definitely found uses for all of the brushes. The smallest two brushes, intended for concealer, do indeed work well for concealer so that's great. The foundation brush, the purple one, I would never dream of attempting to use for foundation because it's just tiny. But I do use it to apply a light dusting of my translucent eye shadow, and that works pretty well. I use the brown brush (second largest) for buffing out uneven areas of my foundation or applying touch ups to small areas, and I use the largest brush (pink) for blush and contouring even though it's on the small side for that. And they are SO PRETTY. Let's be honest, that's the biggest reason why I just couldn't resist buying them! It makes me happy to see them and use them and they meet my purposes well enough, especially for the price. I have some Eco-tools brushes that I've been using for over five years now and they are still going strong, so I don't feel guilty about investing in a few more for the long term. If you're looking for some fun, pretty brushes for touch-up purposes these are definitely for you. ** For new customers of iHerb, please also visit my page for more product reviews **

Loooove

Posted by 5383709986349321864 on Sep 11, 2013

At first they were a bit smaller than I expected but my fault for not reading the details! Love the softness and fullness of these brushes. Applies my make up Flawlessly! Powder brushes awesome for buffing out liquids and creams.

Best Travel set Ever!

Posted by 5339143176441847798 on Oct 08, 2013

Eco-Tools is the best brand of brushes I have used so far, I just wish they were full size and not travel size.

예쁩니다.

Posted by 4842230717372606025 on Feb 26, 2013

보다시피 진짜 예쁘게 생겼어요. 약간 짧아서 파우치에 쏙 들어가는 크기라 좋아요. 제일 큰 브러쉬도 그렇게 크지 않아요... 질은 여느 에코툴즈 브러쉬랑 비슷하게 좋네요. 쓸 데 없는 브러쉬 하나 없이 제 사용패턴에 딱 맞는 걸로 잘 산 것 같아요.