Gorgeous brushes!

Posted by 5370478877366189439 on Sep 06, 2015

These brushes are workhorses in a compact package! They're perfect for traveling and beautifully soft. Love love love! If you find my review helpful, please press 'Yes' below.

Adorable and high quality set!

Posted by DameBridget on Sep 04, 2015

Whether you use mineral makeup or not, these brushes will serve you well! Apart from being absolutely adorable, they are sturdy yet very soft; they blend and buff both liquid and powder products exceptionally well. I highly recommend adding these to your collection!

Loving these little beauties

Posted by MGG-ThreeTwoFour on Aug 01, 2015

These brushes are small- even though I bought them in a store and saw them in person before I bought them, it was still hard to realize quite how small they were before I took them out of the package and started to use them. The larger three of the five brushes are definitely not the ideal size for their intended purposes. HOWEVER, I definitely found uses for all of the brushes. The smallest two brushes, intended for concealer, do indeed work well for concealer so that's great. The foundation brush, the purple one, I would never dream of attempting to use for foundation because it's just tiny. But I do use it to apply a light dusting of my translucent eye shadow, and that works pretty well. I use the brown brush (second largest) for buffing out uneven areas of my foundation or applying touch ups to small areas, and I use the largest brush (pink) for blush and contouring even though it's on the small side for that. And they are SO PRETTY. Let's be honest, that's the biggest reason why I just couldn't resist buying them! It makes me happy to see them and use them and they meet my purposes well enough, especially for the price. I have some Eco-tools brushes that I've been using for over five years now and they are still going strong, so I don't feel guilty about investing in a few more for the long term. If you're looking for some fun, pretty brushes for touch-up purposes these are definitely for you. ** For new customers of iHerb, please also visit my page for more product reviews **

Very soft but too small

Posted by 5723004640379275804 on Jun 19, 2015

They are very soft but too small. They are good for travel but not for every day make up routine.

pinceaux de bonne qualité

Posted by 5344407498436945270 on May 19, 2015

je suis plutôt satisfaite de mon achat. les pinceaux sont doux

!

Posted by Strelka on May 06, 2015

Superīga kā dāvana, un vispār pirmais iesācēja komplekts, skaistas

Love em!

Posted by 5306823465201138206 on May 03, 2015

They are smaller than your standard brushes, but I just love them! They are great size for travelling, and putting in your makeup bag for the gym! They are super soft. If you're like me and always forget which brush does what, these are great as they have the names of the brushes on them!

Makeup brushes

Posted by 5048061152297184624 on Apr 29, 2015

Amazing brushes

Too small

Posted by 5641574877347728638 on Apr 11, 2015

Ok, I know that is a small set but this are super small brushes. Can't do anything with them. Blush brush is okay but other brushes not so much. Will not buy them again.

Bonito y práctico set para regalar o para el neceser del bolso

Posted by 5295083836932218469 on Apr 07, 2015

Conjunto de brochas de pequeño tamaño, muy suaves y de diseño muy bonito. El set viene presentado en una caja, ideal para regalar. Es muy práctico para llevar en el neceser del bolso o para ir de viaje.