Great Gift Idea

Posted by lillysbeautyspot on Jun 25, 2013

These brushes are so cute; they do come in travel size and cute packaging (which is also a bonus) they are super duper soft which all EcoTools brushes are and a great set of brushes to have on hand when travelling. I often give these brushes as gifts to my friends who love make up and they always go down well :)

Beautiful

Posted by 4866911267371830866 on May 14, 2013

Beautiful Brush set and good quality. They are soft and very useful to take for holydays. Beau set de pinceaux, taille idéale pour voyager, bonne qualité comme la majorité des pinceaux de cette marque. Faciles à nettoyer, ils sèchent rapidement. Je les recommande.

Top !

Posted by 5213194833412007561 on Feb 11, 2016

Attention : leur petite taille est parfaite quand on veut les emmener en voyage, mais ils peuvent ne pas convenir à toutes pour un usage plus quotidien ! Même si, personnellement, cela ne m'a aucunement gênée.

Beautiful set, fine control

Posted by juliem on Feb 11, 2013

I love these brushes. They are aesthetically very pleasing (so I don't actually want to leave them in the cute storage box they came in) and they let me precisely control what goes where on my face. I think this set would be more complete with one more 'bigger' brush though.

these are MINIATURE brushes

Posted by 5346244427115019025 on May 24, 2016

the usual great quality from ecotools, however very small- perfect for travelling but was expecting full size

not that practic

Posted by 5117462559725631651 on Jan 23, 2016

the brush head is very small even for travel set

Loving these little beauties

Posted by MGG-ThreeTwoFour on Aug 01, 2015

These brushes are small- even though I bought them in a store and saw them in person before I bought them, it was still hard to realize quite how small they were before I took them out of the package and started to use them. The larger three of the five brushes are definitely not the ideal size for their intended purposes. HOWEVER, I definitely found uses for all of the brushes. The smallest two brushes, intended for concealer, do indeed work well for concealer so that's great. The foundation brush, the purple one, I would never dream of attempting to use for foundation because it's just tiny. But I do use it to apply a light dusting of my translucent eye shadow, and that works pretty well. I use the brown brush (second largest) for buffing out uneven areas of my foundation or applying touch ups to small areas, and I use the largest brush (pink) for blush and contouring even though it's on the small side for that. And they are SO PRETTY. Let's be honest, that's the biggest reason why I just couldn't resist buying them! It makes me happy to see them and use them and they meet my purposes well enough, especially for the price. I have some Eco-tools brushes that I've been using for over five years now and they are still going strong, so I don't feel guilty about investing in a few more for the long term. If you're looking for some fun, pretty brushes for touch-up purposes these are definitely for you. ** For new customers of iHerb, please also visit my page for more product reviews **

Adorable and high quality set!

Posted by DameBridget on Sep 04, 2015

Whether you use mineral makeup or not, these brushes will serve you well! Apart from being absolutely adorable, they are sturdy yet very soft; they blend and buff both liquid and powder products exceptionally well. I highly recommend adding these to your collection!

perfect

Posted by 5020979894927061307 on Jan 03, 2016

Perfect !!!!

Love them!

Posted by 5687275327687315168 on Jan 03, 2016

The hairs are extremely soft and I'm happy when applying makeup with them because I know ecotools uses recyclable, sustainable and cruelty-free materials to create their products. It is great value for this quality and I'm definitely buying more of their brushes to try. The brushes were smaller than expected (I use the powder brush for soft highlight) so I lean more towards my real-technique brushes everyday, whereas I use these for travel more.