Loooove

Posted by 5383709986349321864 on Sep 11, 2013

At first they were a bit smaller than I expected but my fault for not reading the details! Love the softness and fullness of these brushes. Applies my make up Flawlessly! Powder brushes awesome for buffing out liquids and creams.

Top !

Posted by 5213194833412007561 on Feb 11, 2016

Attention : leur petite taille est parfaite quand on veut les emmener en voyage, mais ils peuvent ne pas convenir à toutes pour un usage plus quotidien ! Même si, personnellement, cela ne m'a aucunement gênée.

예쁩니다.

Posted by 4842230717372606025 on Feb 26, 2013

보다시피 진짜 예쁘게 생겼어요. 약간 짧아서 파우치에 쏙 들어가는 크기라 좋아요. 제일 큰 브러쉬도 그렇게 크지 않아요... 질은 여느 에코툴즈 브러쉬랑 비슷하게 좋네요. 쓸 데 없는 브러쉬 하나 없이 제 사용패턴에 딱 맞는 걸로 잘 산 것 같아요.

Beautiful set, fine control

Posted by juliem on Feb 11, 2013

I love these brushes. They are aesthetically very pleasing (so I don't actually want to leave them in the cute storage box they came in) and they let me precisely control what goes where on my face. I think this set would be more complete with one more 'bigger' brush though.

these are MINIATURE brushes

Posted by 5346244427115019025 on May 24, 2016

the usual great quality from ecotools, however very small- perfect for travelling but was expecting full size

not that practic

Posted by 5117462559725631651 on Jan 23, 2016

the brush head is very small even for travel set

Loving these little beauties

Posted by MGG-ThreeTwoFour on Aug 01, 2015

These brushes are small- even though I bought them in a store and saw them in person before I bought them, it was still hard to realize quite how small they were before I took them out of the package and started to use them. The larger three of the five brushes are definitely not the ideal size for their intended purposes. HOWEVER, I definitely found uses for all of the brushes. The smallest two brushes, intended for concealer, do indeed work well for concealer so that's great. The foundation brush, the purple one, I would never dream of attempting to use for foundation because it's just tiny. But I do use it to apply a light dusting of my translucent eye shadow, and that works pretty well. I use the brown brush (second largest) for buffing out uneven areas of my foundation or applying touch ups to small areas, and I use the largest brush (pink) for blush and contouring even though it's on the small side for that. And they are SO PRETTY. Let's be honest, that's the biggest reason why I just couldn't resist buying them! It makes me happy to see them and use them and they meet my purposes well enough, especially for the price. I have some Eco-tools brushes that I've been using for over five years now and they are still going strong, so I don't feel guilty about investing in a few more for the long term. If you're looking for some fun, pretty brushes for touch-up purposes these are definitely for you. ** For new customers of iHerb, please also visit my page for more product reviews **

Love it!

Posted by 5742900614866556524 on Jun 02, 2013

I absolutely love this set, I find the travel size verry convenient and the brushes are all soft and efficient, I use them every day. Also the design of both the brushes and the package is really adorable!

עדיין לא ניסיתי את המברשות.

Posted by LookForTheLook on Jan 12, 2014

האריזה והמברשות כל כך יפות שלא בא לי לקלקל את זה.

very good