• Colors may vary.

• Reviews | English

Disappointed

Posted by Reviewer1574580 on Mar 02, 2013

Very short fingers. The rim stretched out after first use and now they don't stay in place during the night.

too big

Posted by Reviewer1721807 on Feb 29, 2012

otherwise good product, but they are too big for my hands.

I would say it HUGE

Posted by Reviewer3001957 on Jul 17, 2013

looks like man size. Nothing special. Had much better ones from other brands before.

NOT A "MUST HAVE"

Posted by 5411342772092484987 on Jul 23, 2014

they're o.k. nothing more. didnt feel a huge difference using them. i can't wear these all night, it just feels hot and uncomfortable.

Noura -KSA

Posted by 4996066830944913097 on Oct 29, 2014

Torn quickly in addition to decent or oil penetrate socks Will not buy it once again

doesn't work

Posted by 5487109827766930026 on Dec 29, 2014

I don't feel any extra moisture. I think i bought it for nothing. Dissappointed of this purchase. The gloves are quite small too

meh

Posted by 4987428093074441712 on Nov 11, 2015

i didn't like it that much! مااعجبتني مرة

about gloves

Posted by 5373311533798524772 on Mar 03, 2016

I am writing this comment to bring your attention I am not satisfied with your quality product . I am talking about the gloves that you sale on DD/MM/Y. The size of the gloves weren't fit on my hands as I am Arabian girl. So please either you provide me a new one with right size or refund the money. I am looking forward to hearing from you soon.

not bad

Posted by hadoooolHD on May 17, 2016

not bad

Disappointing

Posted by Cocosettico on Jul 22, 2016

In spite of the reviews I read stating that they were too short, I went ahead and bought them because these complaints came mostly from men (and also the print is beautiful, so "who careeees, they'll fit me", right?). However, I should have listened no matter what, these gloves would only properly fit a child or a very petite person, they barely reach the beginning of my wrist and the hem on one of them ripped off as soon as I started fitting it into my oily-recently moisturized fingers. Just a waste of money and time looking forward to receive them...