• Colors may vary.

• Reviews | English

Nice gloves

Posted by Reviewer1636292 on Mar 07, 2012

These are really nice, thin, and soft gloves. The fingers are a bit short, as well as the gloves themselves.

Best gloves for dyshydrotic eczema hands

Posted by Reviewer2150082 on Jan 19, 2012

These are the most comfortable gloves I have been able to find for my very sore raw hands. Very soft, not stiff or tight which is important when wearing them 24/7. The free shipping and the wide variety of other products makes this the best place to get them. I would give them 5 stars but their size is variable.

GENIALES PERO NO PARA MANOS GRANDES

Posted by UrsulaRupin on Jun 25, 2014

Compre estos guantes para mi novio que sufre mucho de la piel de las manos porque la tiene muy delicada, pero le quedaban sumamente pequeños. ||| Si consideras útil esta información™ valorala, puedes entrar en mi página y ver otras reviews |||

soft for skin but...

Posted by 4785152499552914610 on Jul 03, 2016

it's only suitable for tiny hands, i have long fingers and it's kinda annoying for me 😩

I haven't used them regularly...

Posted by Reviewer1582777 on Jan 30, 2011

...and they came off in my sleep - probably because I'm not used to them. They are a very nice, soft cotton. A snug fit on my hands, but not tight.

Wish they were longer on my wrist!

Posted by Reviewer29875314 on Jun 28, 2012

The material and work that it promises is very good, but I really need it to be longer, going higher up on my wrist. When I had severe year of my allergy, these gloves were my main helpers. I was putting them underneath rubber gloves, when I needed to wash dishes in the kitchen or clean the home. Also I used them while taking care of my wardrobe, folding clothes, for all household work that can be done in dry way with no water used, so my hands skin was so sensitive, that I couldnt work, touch things for longer time, so I used these gloves to help me. The only thing that I missed was longer part on my wrists.

EcoTools, Sustainable Moisture Gloves

Posted by Reviewer2421204 on Jul 25, 2012

Normal, but short.

Ok.

Posted by 4993671801980002935 on Aug 24, 2012

Ok.

good

Posted by Reviewer2126040 on Nov 07, 2012

when i painted skin at night and put it on,its very moisturizing also very environmentally friendly ,its make with bamboo

One size fits most.... my foot!!

Posted by 5173962672496691453 on Jan 07, 2013

They are gloves. I have small hands. If you are an average woman, you will probably not be able to put your hands in these. It should say: One size fits most shorter people with proportionately smaller hands. I am approximately 5"4. They are just right for me.. a bit on the small side and yet I still manage to wake up with them flung on my bed.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »