New To iHerb?

Ecover, Natural Floor Soap, with Linseed Oil, 32 fl oz (946 ml)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Love my floor soap

Posted by 5587801900198296600 on Dec 16, 2013

I am self employed and use this product. My clients are always complementing me on there hardwood floors. Friends and family keep asking if they had there wood floors redone. How sweet is that?

Wonderful

Posted by ShokoFlomel on Aug 10, 2014

I have just cleaned my floors with this soap, so my impressions are fresh. It is amazing floor soap. First of all, it cleans really well. I see now that the floor all over my flat is lighter. It eliminates dirt all over and freshens the look. Then, it is soft to your hands. I clean floors without special gloves, and I should say, this soap feels like oil. It doesn't dry hands. And finally, it smells very pleasant. I am certainly going to buy this stuff again. A really wonderful job.

Love this

Posted by 4835031524158244238 on Oct 28, 2013

My favourite!

Good Product

Posted by 5271669964532671749 on Nov 15, 2013

Good at cleaning without the harsh smell of chemicals, love this brand and all of it's products I've tried so far.

the best

Posted by 5701734412978385514 on Nov 24, 2013

I had use this product for over 5 years I cannot live without I will not clean without this don't be afraid and try it .

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »