It works

Posted by Reviewer1461377 on Aug 01, 2011

Removes stains easily :) a clean product! - Norway

Not bad

Posted by Reviewer1958109 on Nov 01, 2011

I've been trying to remove an apple stain from baby's t-shirt during one day. Applied ecover, left about half hour and rub, etc etc... Stain wasn't removed completely, but discoloured a lot. T-shirt is blue and everybody knowed nothing about stain can't see anything.

Worked on almost everything

Posted by Chocolicious on Aug 14, 2012

I bought it to remove a blood stain from period that was on my blanket. It removed it without traces. It also removed some other period stains from my underwear, not all though, maybe it depends on the fabric. It also didn't remove a sweat stain from one of my white t-shirts armpit, but it worked on others. I am content with this product anyway, no stain remover works 100% anyway, and this one is ecologic.

A wonderful product

Posted by Reviewer2360533 on Aug 14, 2011

Really works.

Klass!!!!!!!

Posted by Reviewer3240334 on Aug 28, 2011

Klass!!!!!!! very good

works well

Posted by Reviewer1731735 on Oct 22, 2011

Great for blood stains also.

Good remover stick!

Posted by Reviewer2404020 on Dec 06, 2011

I put it in my spots and let it 30 min., then I wash on machine at 30º and they disappeared.

Did not work on blood and grass stains

Posted by NataliyaKvitka on Aug 13, 2012

Unfortunately, this product did not manage to remove little blood marks and stains of grass. But all other stains were gone in a minute! Smells with lavender, nice.

Excellent for kids clothing

Posted by eathealthy on Jun 29, 2013

Used on my kids clothing and cloth diapers, works very well on dirt stains. Has a nice plastic brush on tip so you squeeze the gel out and then work into the fabric using the brush. Super easy to apply and isn't messy like other liquid stain removers. I also like the smell has a natural odor but isn't overpowering. If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

Seems to work well!

Posted by MamaToMany on Oct 04, 2012

This stuff gets out EVERYTHING. I have a lot of kids, and this gets out blood (I soak it for a few hours), random food, baby yucky 'stuff'. I have 3 of these at ALL times- so I can grab one whenever a mess is made. They are super cheap for how great they are- no gross smell & the scrubby brush at the top has saved my laundry life. This is a must-have forever.