Superb product that saved my silk blouse! :)

Posted by iHerbalicious on Nov 18, 2012

I bought a really lovely silk blouse on eBay and it (disappointingly) arrived with stains of unknown origin. Since the blouse is a vibrant cobalt blue I was a little worried that Ecover might discolour it, especially since is stated on the bottle that is not recommended for use on silk. Eventually I took a risk anyway and luckily it was the one that paid off; Ecover removed all the stains, it didn’t cause any damage to delicate silk and no discolouration occurred – a little miracle in the bottle! :)

It works as stated

Posted by NBPT100 on Apr 16, 2013

I used this product on an oil stain on a cotton shirt and it worked. I followed the simple instructions. It even has a brush built in to the top which makes it easier to work in to the stain. It is reasonably priced for what it is. If you found this review helpful, kindly visit my iHerb home page by clicking on my handle name above. There you can read my other value added reviews. Peace and good health.

GREAT!!

Posted by ledenec on May 02, 2013

I use it on dirty clothes and leave it at least for an hour or two. Then it works perfectly.

PRODUCT CHANGED - NOW FULL OF CHEMICALS

Posted by Reviewer2646404 on Aug 31, 2013

We used to love this product, but the last bottle we bought has SLS (sodium lauryl sulfate) in it, which in over 16,000 studies has been found to be harmful to humans with repeated exposure. See report on the Environmental Working Group website about dangers to SLS exposure.

great stuff

Posted by poleonella on May 24, 2013

does it's job perfectly

Very effective!

Posted by Zihuana on Oct 20, 2013

I've used so far just a couple of times, but i'm impressed. It removed 1-2 days old rust and dirt stains completely from a white garment. Edit. I'm very happy with the product, works every time!

Miracle in a bottle!

Posted by everydayordinary on Aug 16, 2012

Ecover Natural Stain Remover is the best stain remover I've used so far. Have tried almost all the products available in Singapore that claim to remove stains with disappointing results. As I have rather heavy menstrual periods, I often stain my undies due to overnight leakage. Not one product I've used will remove the blood stains completely -- I'd have to throw out the undies if the stains were bad... and we all know how expensive lingerie can get! I've used Ecover on fresh and even old blood stains and so far, it has managed to remove the stains completely! Another plus point is that there's so much product at such a low cost. The brush applicator is handy too, though I think it may be a little unhygenic - I always make it a point to rinse the applicator before storing it away. I think it works best on blood stains, but I've tried them on yellowing collar cuffs and ink stains as well with good results so far.

Great

Posted by TheNorwegian on Apr 17, 2014

It really works! Nice smell, not too strong. The only stains it can't remove are blood stains.

eficaz

Posted by glysix on May 30, 2013

es un buen quitamanchas, trae un cepillito de silicona incorporado que ayuda mucho en la aplicacion, recomendable

Not effective

Posted by Reviewer2589897 on Feb 28, 2012

Did'nt help in removing stain,This is the worst product I have ever used